30 hrs and a flat.

/ 30 hrs and a flat. #1  

KSOldham

Tractor
None yet
So I have a MT225s and I love it, have had no problems with it at all. However I ran over a nail, front tire, what are my options for having it repaired? Is it okay to use slime? Something else better? Thank you in advance.

/ 30 hrs and a flat. #2  
Use a tire plug kit. I put extra rubber cement on plug to make it insert easier

/ 30 hrs and a flat. #3  
Tire plug works, or Flatout works waayy better than Slime for sealing and keeping in the tires.

I had a flat in less than 10hrs due to thorns...

/ 30 hrs and a flat.
Oh thank you, I didn't really want to use slime but I couldn't remember the other way the husband use to do the flats, and I wanted to make sure it was okay to use on the tractor, so Tire Plug it is. Thank you Thank you.

/ 30 hrs and a flat. #5  
Oh thank you, I didn't really want to use slime but I couldn't remember the other way the husband use to do the flats, and I wanted to make sure it was okay to use on the tractor, so Tire Plug it is. Thank you Thank you.
Must be something contagious experienced flat at 5 hours run time MT225S had tire plugged at Firestone dealer. My case it was roofing nail.I left it another 5 hours as time was permissible for the repair. Now 147 hours later on the clock tire holds air. Very happy with tractor it has been work horse. The mmm is best mower I have used 25 years nice level now.

/ 30 hrs and a flat. #6  
Up here, the tire guys rarely plug the hole. They pull the tire and glue a patch on the inside after grinding a bit. I have no objections to fiber plugs....used them for years on bias ply tires.

/ 30 hrs and a flat. #7  
I ran over old big barbed wire got both my front tires on the 3rd day 15 hours I had my tractor. The dealer plugged them for free. I am now running slim in the fronts. A few months old and over 100 hours and no tire problems.

/ 30 hrs and a flat. #8  
I took my front tire to my LS dealer and he put a tube in it for $25. Couldn't find a specific place or puncture where it was leaking. It would go flat in days or weeks. Annoying.