/ 3320 throttle ….is it working ? #11  
I love my 3320
It punches well above its size

(Hard to see around this load)

A bit more reasonable to navigate

Chose to skid after popping them

Last edited:
   / 3320 throttle ….is it working ?
That’s a big log. I have regreted not getting the 3320 initially. I’ve struggled with brush hog at the edge of pto power and always getting wheel slip grading driveway. Not as much the power but the weight. Also have some landscape stones I can’t move.

Just trying to justify. High hour machine I found is good price because I know how well it was maintained. …..but when I come to sell I don’t want to get nothing.

/ 3320 throttle ….is it working ? #13  
Watch for a 4300 or 4400 with 1000 hours or less with a 430 loader (FEL). Avoid those with the 420 FEL, and I'd suggest HST tranny.
They are a work horse and are without the electronics having to deal with a computer. For awhile, selling for $10-11K, but now around $15-17K.

/ 3320 throttle ….is it working ?
I ended up buying the neighbours 3320. I did have to tighten The throttle linkage and the three point hitch actuator/handle linkage as it would not stay elevated without my hand on it. After a weekend of use I love it. It is twice the tractor of my 2320. Cutting, box blading driveway is effortless. Much smoother and quieter. Doesn’t slow down or labour even slightly. Loader is super fast ( I have to adapt). Three point hitch is in another league. Like a pro vs hobby version. Also much easier to make adjustments to angle etc without tools.

I am amazed what I got done with my 2320 over the years….but the 3320 is impressive.

/ 3320 throttle ….is it working ? #15  
^ amen!

It is quite the machine