3D Home Address Numbers

/ 3D Home Address Numbers #1  

CADplans

Elite Member
Tractor
584 IH 4WD
I used to have 4 inch tall numbers at the end of my driveway,, NO ONE could see them,,,
I even tried different colors,, that did not help,,

We were at Michael's one night, and they had some 12 inch tall steel numbers on clearance,, PERFECT!!

I needed a 6 and a 5,,, they had the 5,, but, I had to settle for a 9,,, up side down,

Well, some one inch solid steel bar, some inch and a half steel bar,,, and an old backhoe bucket,,,
I ended up with a 3D house address number that no one has missed when they drive up to the house!! LOL!!

ncoJnnV.jpg

SvYNNzL.jpg

Zyr7ELv.jpg

I sill need some landscape fabric, and some mulch,,,

Do I need to add anything?? :rolleyes:

/ 3D Home Address Numbers #3  
Great idea. I would have mounted them to the top of that boulder!!!!

/ 3D Home Address Numbers
My neighbor said I should plant flowers in the bucket!! :confused2:

Or, should I have plastic fruit pouring out,, like the horn of plenty,,, ? :rolleyes:

/ 3D Home Address Numbers #5  
I'm w/ Eddie.. drill a hole, mount IN/ON boulder.. Looks good other wise.

/ 3D Home Address Numbers #6  
Put a motion sensor on to detect vehicles and wire in solar led lights to flash when someone gets near.

/ 3D Home Address Numbers
Put a motion sensor on to detect vehicles and wire in solar led lights to flash when someone gets near.

That might be better than a security system, the light would come on when someone drives by,,,Hmmmmm,,,,,,,,

/ 3D Home Address Numbers #8  
Put flickering red LED lights on each one that would flash in the pattern of.... six, six, five, six, six, five, six, six, five.... Sure to drive your neighbors nuts. :)

/ 3D Home Address Numbers #9  
Above it a sign reading "seis cinco" so you'll be politically correct in 2018.

/ 3D Home Address Numbers #10  
Get a string of solar powered LEDs that come on when it gets dark and run them around the inside of the rim of each number so you have lighted numbers at night.