3pt cement mixer

/ 3pt cement mixer
Bummer, that one didn't work either. The dryer drum may be better than a washer one but the rear holes would need to be filled. I was looking at the dead washer I have and the drum isn't as big as the dryer one that we use. Do you think the wife would notice it gone? /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ 3pt cement mixer #12  
This isn't a 3point cement mixer but I thought the idea was pretty cool. Also pretty funny that the guy drives around the block to mix it. papercrete mixer

/ 3pt cement mixer #13  
Mike...try using the" Image " button right below the reply box and just to the left of the color chart to place the picture directly into your post.

/ 3pt cement mixer #14  
3rd try, I keep getting "can't find webpage" when I try to post even though the file to attach is listed in the "browse" box.

/ 3pt cement mixer #15  
Are you trying to upload from your hard drive??
If so,you'll need to upload it to someplace like Photobucket first,then post it here.

/ 3pt cement mixer #16  
OK, Don wants to know, what the heck is "Papercrete"!? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ 3pt cement mixer
Strange, I've uploaded pics from my hard drive. That's the only way I have done it. I put the text in the post, make sure the preview post box is checked off and then hit continue. The next window lets you view the post and attach your picture but it needs to be under 100k in size.

/ 3pt cement mixer #18  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( OK, Don wants to know, what the heck is "Papercrete"!? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif )</font>

Basically, newspaper and concrete mix to make a strong, light, shapable building material.

Cliff

/ 3pt cement mixer
mikegt4, can you try posting the picture again or maybe e-mail it to me?