4 Wheel drive indicator with inclinometer install on a Grand L Cab

/ 4 Wheel drive indicator with inclinometer install on a Grand L Cab #41  
You guys are very talented!

Waxman I also have an M50 tank and found when new it was unusable on my lawn because of my inclines. I added ag tires and 150 lbs. ballast to the rear and very low. Now my wife will mow the banks and you can NOT flip this thing it will spin out before it tips over. I also made a skid for the rear kind of like a wheelie bar.

Ok back to your mods: Have any of you guys thought about heated mirrors for your Grand Ls? When blowing snow mine get all covered over. I was thinking simply cutting a hole in the black plastic cover and adding some HOT lights, most likely not LEDs they run too cool.

Thanks! Fred

Last edited:
   / 4 Wheel drive indicator with inclinometer install on a Grand L Cab #42  
That's a good one Fred. Let's see what these techno guys come up with for this one!!! :)

/ 4 Wheel drive indicator with inclinometer install on a Grand L Cab #43  
   / 4 Wheel drive indicator with inclinometer install on a Grand L Cab #44  
npalen, yep, I am thinking a little micro switch I have with a wire "wiper" that will be pressed by the lever, yet have some flex so the switch won't get mashed. No current involved, so no problem with being a really small device. It might get wet, so that could be a problem, but maybe not if I shield it. I will try to post a couple of photos, when it warms up enough to take off the chains and get it into my shop. Not going to be soon, I fear.
As for the low prices, I guessed, like you, that the Chinese government must be subsidizing. I have ordered other small electrical items, like waterproof connectors, waterproof toggle switches, etc. that I didn't need in a hurry that way, and they always surpassed my expectations. They arrived in fine condition, well packaged, and for almost no shipping cost. The quality was fine. Of course, that's were everything comes from, anyway. This can't last forever, because it has to have costs, but for now, I will go with it.

/ 4 Wheel drive indicator with inclinometer install on a Grand L Cab #45  
When you plan to sell this tractor let me know.
I want to get on the bidding list. :D

What can I say, I love everything you've done
and the quality of your work.

/ 4 Wheel drive indicator with inclinometer install on a Grand L Cab
When you plan to sell this tractor let me know.
I want to get on the bidding list. :D

What can I say, I love everything you've done
and the quality of your work.

Thank you very much sparc :thumbsup:

/ 4 Wheel drive indicator with inclinometer install on a Grand L Cab #47  
That tractor is like something out of star wars! Im drooling!!!!!!

/ 4 Wheel drive indicator with inclinometer install on a Grand L Cab #48  
When you plan to sell this tractor let me know. I want to get on the bidding list. :D What can I say, I love everything you've done and the quality of your work.

Sparc .. You are herby summons to make an appearance on your PALLET THREAD!!!

/ 4 Wheel drive indicator with inclinometer install on a Grand L Cab #49  
I got a nice package from Newfoundland today

The emblems are really top notch quality, the camera just can't capture. I think it's a great finishing touch. I only put one on for now I have to clean up the tractor first.
Thank you very much Paul and Kathy

yN7aB3m.jpg

That's a nice looking emblem there my friend ;)
I got a chance to put mine on this evening. It was a little dark when I took the photos. I put mine on the hinge. Yours and mine were poured at the same time.
Hope your enjoying your new tractor. :thumbsup:

/ 4 Wheel drive indicator with inclinometer install on a Grand L Cab
That's a nice looking emblem there my friend ;)
I got a chance to put mine on this evening. It was a little dark when I took the photos. I put mine on the hinge. Yours and mine were poured at the same time.
Hope your enjoying your new tractor. :thumbsup:

Ah That's an old picture, I was pissed I placed it over the glass label. The next day I got the nerve to remove it by carefully sliding a razor blade under it. That emblem sticks very well even the second time.

I moved it up above the glass label, and put one on the back glass and the other side.
I smile:) every time I see them. It's really a nice finishing touch. (I owe you one)

Paul you're going to have to ask your wife to make you some more.
Because, it looks better on mine then yours on your hinge.:D

On the glass, it's class:thumbsup: on the hinge, it looks like you stuck it on the hinge.

Thank you both again for these beautiful emblems you made for me.

As for enjoying using the tractor,(98hrs) after this storm tomorrow I'm going to have over 100 hrs on the tractor:shocked: I don't even remember using it:confused3:

WRHhqBj.jpg

nuyILGl.jpg

38GHTEN.jpg