4707 comparison chart

/ 4707 comparison chart #11  
I didn't look at any this big, but I would want to see the specs on the brands they omitted.

/ 4707 comparison chart #12  
I will admit it weighs more, but like I said that isn't an advantage for me personally. I do a lot of work on my lawn areas and don't do much ground engaging work, so R1 just tear stuff up. The extra weight and the R1 would be even worse.

My M7060 Cab on order has 18 speeds (12 + creeper kit), air ride seat, front and rear wipers, larger alternator, R14 Radials on 34" rims, ePTO, two rear remotes, and third function. I suspect they are pretty close in features. My price at 0% was 54,100. I just ordered at the end of Nov.

Last edited:
   / 4707 comparison chart #13  
I didn't look at any this big, but I would want to see the specs on the brands they omitted.
That's the problem. Specs don't tell the whole story. I looked at just about everything. I was close to buying a Kioti 7320 as it has all of the "specs", but there were just too many little things I didn't like. What sealed the deal to not buy it was the lack of loader control and speed. It might have lifted more, but it felt like an eternity to get there.

I am not saying the M7060 is right for everyone, it was just right for me. I just wanted to make the point that these types of vendor created comparison's don't really tell the whole story. I encourage everyone to really compare apples to apples. There is a tractor out there for everyone based on what is most important for them.

/ 4707 comparison chart #14  
I will admit it weighs more, but like I said that isn't an advantage for me personally. I do a lot of work on my lawn areas and don't do much ground engaging work, so R1 just tear stuff up. The extra weight and the R1 would be even worse.

My M7060 Cab on order has 18 speeds (12 + creeper kit), air ride seat, front and rear wipers, larger alternator, R14 Radials on 34" rims, ePTO, two rear remotes, and third function. I suspect they are pretty close in features. My price at 0% was 54,100. I just ordered at the end of Nov.
My 4707 has air ride, front and rear wipers, radials, ePTO, and two rear remotes. I think it was all standard. I also got the upgraded FL3615 self-leveling loader with cushion.

/ 4707 comparison chart #15  
I could have got a self levelling loader as well. I just don't like them. My point was simply that we keep hearing how you can't get similar features for the same price. I think you can. Don't get me wrong, the 4707 is a nice tractor and I think worth the money. Whether the features are standard or not doesn't really matter.

/ 4707 comparison chart #16  
That's the problem. Specs don't tell the whole story. I looked at just about everything. I was close to buying a Kioti 7320 as it has all of the "specs", but there were just too many little things I didn't like. What sealed the deal to not buy it was the lack of loader control and speed. It might have lifted more, but it felt like an eternity to get there.

I am not saying the M7060 is right for everyone, it was just right for me. I just wanted to make the point that these types of vendor created comparison's don't really tell the whole story. I encourage everyone to really compare apples to apples. There is a tractor out there for everyone based on what is most important for them.
Which exactly why you want a complete set of stats. Sure, there are some other things that are not quantifiable and others that are specific to individuals. More information is always preferable.

/ 4707 comparison chart

You got a very good deal. In my opinion, Kubota is the standard that all other small and mid sized tractors compare to. Deere seems to be the standard for bigger tractors.

Originally I wanted a 2012 or older 7040, but the 8 speed transmission bothered me. I didn't know about the creeper kit on new tractors. I talked to a guy at my local Kubota dealer about the 7060 and he said it was $65,000 with the 12 speed transmission. That's when I went back to looking at used tractors. I was dead set against buying anything that needs DEF and it has to Regen after so many hours. I just see that as a huge nightmare the day it stops working properly.

Somewhere while I was being disappointed in used tractors, I read that the 4707 does not use DEF or Regen. That's when I decided that I would much rather have a brand new tractor!!!

Did you get your Kubota yet? I ordered my Massey 4707 in November too, and I was told that it might be hear by the end of Jan, or as late as May.

/ 4707 comparison chart
I'm also curious about the other brands. Branson used to have a tractor this big, but for whatever reason, they don't anymore. I would like to have seen Kioti, Mahindra, LS, TYM and Zetor compared to the others too!!!

/ 4707 comparison chart #19  
Did you get your Kubota yet? I ordered my Massey 4707 in November too, and I was told that it might be hear by the end of Jan, or as late as May.
No, not yet. Being that I wanted quite a few options, it had to be ordered. The dealer I use has 3 location all within 30 minutes of me and they had 12 on order. I got them to change one on order to my specs by giving a down payment. As it was the second longest on order, they are hoping it will be about 90 days, but I am hoping it isn't over 180 days. The way things are, there is no telling.

I had a similar experience as you at my Massey dealer. Talked to him about what I wanted. He quoted me something like 59k for a 2707 with cab (or whatever the 2 series model would be in 70HP as that was what they had on the lot). When I asked about R14's he said "we don't do those". I asked if he didn't or Massey didn't. His response was "we don't". I realized quickly he wasn't interested in selling me a tractor.

Last edited:
   / 4707 comparison chart
Funny how dealers can be so off putting when somebody wants to buy a tractor. The closest Massey dealer to me isn't somebody that I want to deal with. I know a few people that worked there and they explained to me why nobody should ever buy from them. The next closest one doesn't seem to be interesting is selling anything. The one I ordered mine from is an hour away from me. Once I decided on what I wanted, it became a challenge trying to find somebody to give my money to!!!