/ 4707 #351  
BTW, the only reason I'm considering a 4707 is they are now being made in Brazil. If they were still solely made in China, that'd be a no-go.

I hear you, just know the huge new Chinese Agco factory is considered state of the art. My tractor was just as well made as the previous Kubota.
And get the air suspension seat, it's super comfortable. I didn't get the self leveling bucket and regretted it, since I did a lot of tree work using a man lift cage on pallet forks, where the glass
roof was very valuable for vision.

/ 4707 #352  
BTW, the only reason I'm considering a 4707 is they are now being made in Brazil. If they were still solely made in China, that'd be a no-go.

Hey,

I hear you on the China piece. It was frustrating to not be able to find a half way affordable American made option without looking at 85k+ on the R John Deere. It’s hard to not find much coming out of China these days...it changed a little over the past few years (like this MF coming out of Brazil) but not much.
I wanted the Kubota, made in Japan, but it was going to take too long & all the dealers told me Kubota was notorious for not sticking to their launch/delivery dates. I knew someone who bought a new NH (made in turkey..) who had tons of issues with it so that made me want to avoid it. Not to mention I just liked the MF package better! Good luck!

/ 4707 #353  
Went to the dealer today. Third time there since September inquiring about the 4707. They have no cab/4x4/loader models there and won't get another one until springtime. I asked if they could find one spec'd the way I wanted and got "maybe. We'll ask around." They just don't sound like they're motivated to sell me a 4707. I'm not sure why, as I've already purchased two MFs from them (2007 1540 and 2013 1643) and now am serious about a 4707.

Even their pricing says "Meh. Take it or leave it. We don't care."

/ 4707 #354  
Went to the dealer today. Third time there since September inquiring about the 4707. They have no cab/4x4/loader models there and won't get another one until springtime. I asked if they could find one spec'd the way I wanted and got "maybe. We'll ask around." They just don't sound like they're motivated to sell me a 4707. I'm not sure why, as I've already purchased two MFs from them (2007 1540 and 2013 1643) and now am serious about a 4707.

That’s frustrating. What about asking if you can manage to find one (I’m sure elsewhere you can) will they still do warranty work as you need to buy this year/taxes etc..?

/ 4707 #355  

If you’ve bought two others from them then how could they deny doing warranty work on this one which you’ve tried to buy from..?!

/ 4707 #356  
Pulled the plug on it. Told them "thanks for all the help, but I'm going in a different direction."

/ 4707 #357  
First post so Hopefully this is the right thread. Also looking to buy 4707. Question is 931x or 936x loader($400 difference)? Also my preference would be 460 85 r30 tires on rear with 340 85 r24 but the one in stock has 420 85 r30 and 320 85 24 on the front. What size tires are you guys running and should that be a deciding factor on waiting two months on another one?

/ 4707 #358  
No idea of your location or use of the tractor,
the wider tire will give more flotation but not necessarily more traction.
I have to run chains in the winter so one of my first questions is the clearance for chains.

/ 4707 #359  
No idea of your location or use of the tractor,
the wider tire will give more flotation but not necessarily more traction.
I have to run chains in the winter so one of my first questions is the clearance for chains.

I am in Georgia so snow isn稚 a issue just a lot of red clay. Thanks!

/ 4707 #360  
Not sure what you are doing with tractor but you might take a look at the FL series loader. Its a more rugged loader than the 900X series