/ 4707 #481  
What tire pressure are you guys running for the front and rear tires. Unless I missed it, it’s not shown in the operation or maintenance manual. I have the ag tires. If it matters, I have the 34 inch rear tire. Coming from the dealership it was 31psi in the front and 16psi rear. Thanks, AJ
Sounds close

/ 4707 #482  
Hi all,

Thanks for all the information on this thread. I wished I would have found it earlier. I bought a 2022 MF 4707 last week and should have it delivered this week with a tint job on the cab. I did not order it I just looked around at many dealerships and this was on the lot near me. I did look back through the last few years at pricing and tractors have definitely followed the the trend 😆. I compared the JD 5075e, Kubota M4-071, and Mahendra 6075. Pricing on the JD was 53.5k with 520m loader, kubota was 59k, and I didn't quote mahindra after comparisons it fell off th list. I would definitely recommend price shopping with dealers as none would budge until I showed them a quote. I flew out to Arkansas for work and stopped at Brunos to test drive. They quoted 57k with cab, air ride seat and wheel weights. It had the 913x loader. The open station was 45k. I was able to use that to help get pricing down from low 60s to what we finally settled on. Thanks again for all the info in this thread and hopefully this helps someone else.

*****Edit***** I ended up paying 58.5k for the 2022 MF 4707 with radio, mechanical seat, and the non self leveling FL loader. This is in East Texas. Separately I got a 72 inch armstrong grapple and added 3rd function on the bucket. I will post pictures when it arrives.

Last edited:
   / 4707 #484  
Did you have them widen the stance once it delivered to the dealer? How do you like it ?
I did, only have 5 hours on it. Other than a hose clamp on the heater core above the cab not being on correctly, I like it so far. Clutch is very grabby, seems to not have much slip almost like on or off. The shuttle smooths that out though.

/ 4707 #485  
Did you have them widen the stance once it delivered to the dealer? How do you like it ?
If you widen yours be sure to adjust the bump stops. If not, the left front tire on a left turn will contact the fuel tank-skid plate

/ 4707 #486  
I did, only have 5 hours on it. Other than a hose clamp on the heater core above the cab not being on correctly, I like it so far. Clutch is very grabby, seems to not have much slip almost like on or off. The shuttle smooths that out though.
Good to hear, Do a lot of mowing on hills or so? Trying to weigh out advantages of the widened stance compared to stock stance

/ 4707 #487  
Good to hear, Do a lot of mowing on hills or so? Trying to weigh out advantages of the widened stance compared to stock stance
Yes, I have a lot hills/off camber stuff to deal with.

/ 4707 #489  
Clutch is very grabby, seems to not have much slip almost like on or off. The shuttle smooths that out though.
So I’m not the only one experiencing this. Makes inching forward or backwards pretty tough. Which is a big deal.

/ 4707 #490  
Update: tractor was delivered back to me from the dealer a few days ago. I "think" the 3pt hitch issue was fixed, but I won't know until I hook up to trailers and start yanking them around the yard. That's hard to do with all the snow we have right now.

Also, the leak over the cab was fixed.

The hood was not fixed. You pull the small lever to raise it and it goes up a little bit then comes back down. They said they were waiting on a part. Must be the hydraulic arms.

Anyway, it's nice having the tractor back on the farm...with heat.
Curious if you’ve used the 3pt and if they got it working correctly?