Price Check 5 ft loader bucket

/ 5 ft loader bucket #1  

Frankenkubota

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota MX 5800, SkidPro 4 in 1, Ratchet rake, SkidPro pallet forks
New tractor included 5 ft bucket, quick attach. I have a 4 in 1 so, if I were to sell the kubota bucket, can someone tell me what it might be worth please?

Thx

/ 5 ft loader bucket #2  
New tractor included 5 ft bucket, quick attach. I have a 4 in 1 so, if I were to sell the kubota bucket, can someone tell me what it might be worth please?

Thx

What's the model number of the bucket? Does it include a bolt on tooth bar

I tried to see a heavy duty round back with bolt on edge and could not sell for anywhere near what it cost me

Andy

/ 5 ft loader bucket #3  
Recently bought a spare Kubota quick attach so I could leave my tooth bar in bucket. Getting old and that tooth bar weighs 150 lbs. whole lot safer for me. Bought same model bucket as came on tractor. Kubota L2256. 250.00 cash from Craigslist .AndyMA , do you still have the round back bucket for sale? PM me if you do ,shipping and good price to zip code 29644 SC. Thanks to all and good luck on all your projects.

/ 5 ft loader bucket
Thx all

Bucket model # l 2296

No regarding the bolt on edge although there are holes drilled to accept it.

Thx again

Maybe for $250 I keep it.

/ 5 ft loader bucket #5  
Thx all

Bucket model # l 2296

No regarding the bolt on edge although there are holes drilled to accept it.

Thx again

Maybe for $250 I keep it.
The 4 in 1 buckets are pretty heavy & you loose a lot of lift capacity because of it. I'd keep the old one. At least until you confirm you won't ever need any of that lost capacity.