500 server erros on this site today?

/ 500 server erros on this site today? #51  
Are we getting closer to finding a solution?

I guess we are not...This is still happening daily for me. Just got the database error also.

An updated response from the TBN staff seams appropriate at this time:confused::confused::confused:

Attachments

• tbn error.JPG
    tbn error.JPG
    109 KB · Views: 66
   / 500 server erros on this site today? #52  
We have various things in the works to correct this problem. It's somewhat complicated due to the nature of the server configuration we have and the expertise necessary to maintain/upgrade it. I apologize for the inconvenience.

/ 500 server erros on this site today? #53  
FYI..Just got one (within the last 10 minutes) while viewing the "dream shop" thread...

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, you@example.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

/ 500 server erros on this site today? #54  
Got another one of these internal server errors this morning at 3:37 AM eastern time. Had to get out of the sight completely. It took until now to get back in.

Mark

/ 500 server erros on this site today? #55  
Again with an internal server error, immediately followed by a database error when I tried to get back to the main page.

/ 500 server erros on this site today? #57  
I had two of them today. Both while posting pictures in reply to a thread. One thread was about a fire truck being conveted to a dump truck. I got the error but back clicked and saw that I'd typed was still there. I added the picture to it again, and posted it. I got a reply that I had already posted and that I had to wait until posting again. I looked, and it was there. The weird thing is that when I'm in the 24 hours list of new posts, it doesn't show up that I posted to that thread.

Then just now I updated my thread on Creating a Lake in the Projects forum. I typed something and added two pictures. I got the error messge just like on the other thread. I back clicked and my post came up again, but without pictures. I added the pictures and posted it again.

I then went to the thread and can see that I just added to the thread, but when I click on it, nothing is there.

To make it even stranger, I can still edit my last post to that thread that I posted in October.

Eddie

/ 500 server erros on this site today? #58  
Thanks for the report. Fortunately, we are working on our server upgrade today. :)

/ 500 server erros on this site today? #59  
The post on my pond went through, it just took a very long time. I checked on that previous post from October, and it still says that I can edit it. I've never seen that on an older post. Don't you usually have a day or just a few hours to edit a post? Not two months?

Thanks for the reply, I don't know if there's a limit to how many replies or pages tha a thread can grow to. That last post created page 81. Is there a limit?

Thanks,
Eddie