5075E

/ 5075E #1  

OregonFord5000

Tractor
1969 Ford 5000
I live in Oregon and am looking at a 5075E that is going up for auction the end of the month. It is a 2018, 9-speed with 7 hours on the clock. Not sure why it is getting auctioned, but runs and looks like new. What would be a fair price on something like this at auction? No loader, just the tractor.

Thanks.

/ 5075E #2  
Best place to start is JD's website to build your own. Then deduct about 15% off of that.
Or check tractorhouse. But it's dufficult there to find a price on a new tractor.

I personally wouldn't touch a 9 speed. No matter the brand. It will go cheap.

/ 5075E #3  
A 9 speed syncshuttle or power reverser? I had a SS on my 5310 for 21 years. Probably the best transmission Deere ever made. I still find myself reaching for the 2nd and reverse when doing loader work.

I know nothing about the tractor market in Oregon but if that were to come up for sale in SC it would bring top dollar. You may seriously be able to buy a new one close to the same price as that one and get what you actually want on one. Course, you won't drive away with it that day or even that month.

/ 5075E
Thanks for the replies fellas. It looks like it is going to go past my top end limit anyway at this point. Auction is on Friday morning and it's already within $1k of my top. I was hoping it would go cheap, but probably not cheap enough!

/ 5075E #5  
The prices of new and used equipment these days it wouldn't surprise me if it brought more than a new one since it's readily available.

/ 5075E
I've noticed that lately. There is NOTHING available in the used market like there was a couple of years ago. I'm trying to find another haying tractor to take some of the burden off my Ford 5000 and there isn't much out there. Lots of little stuff, but no big boy toys without a winning lottery check!