5145, 50 hour service

/ 5145, 50 hour service #61  
Pet Peeve of mine (here in Delaware) is the crap they spray/spread on the roads at the mere possibility of one flake of snow, and the corrosion that causes under vehicles...if you don't like driving in snow, DON'T DRIVE IN SNOW! No need for that junk.

/ 5145, 50 hour service #63  
Pet Peeve of mine (here in Delaware) is the crap they spray/spread on the roads at the mere possibility of one flake of snow, and the corrosion that causes under vehicles...if you don't like driving in snow, DON'T DRIVE IN SNOW! No need for that junk.
lol could not agree more my trucks are 2008 390k miles and 2009 236k miles, and underneath they look like new (well almost compared to anything that is driven in your area) btw I do not hesitate to go off road at the drop of a hat.

/ 5145, 50 hour service #64  
Do a search on youtube. There is a guy that does all 3 levels of maintence and he does an incredible job showing everything you need to do. Be sure to subcribe on his channel so he gets something for his time

/ 5145, 50 hour service #65  
Do a search on youtube. There is a guy that does all 3 levels of maintence and he does an incredible job showing everything you need to do. Be sure to subcribe on his channel so he gets something for his time
search for what "guy doing tractor maintenance on the internet"?

/ 5145, 50 hour service #66  
I've looked around on YouTube, but doesn't seem to be much that applies to the 5100 series, other than a lot of sales pitches

/ 5145, 50 hour service #67  
Your right it is a 2638 he shows

/ 5145, 50 hour service #68  
search for what "guy doing tractor maintenance on the internet"?
Go to this guy. It is a 2638 mahindra but he really does a great job showing everything

/ 5145, 50 hour service #69  
I think I'll check the dealer price for the hyd filter.
Found one at Cliff Jones west of Houston for $108, picked it up at the service desk, a bit less than what I've found online