Rear Blade 6 Ft. Rear Blade

/ 6 Ft. Rear Blade #1  

mjonesnh

Gold Member
Tractor
TC34DA
I am considering purchasing a rear blade to use with my NH TC34DA. I want one that Tilts as well as rotates 180 Degrees. Does anyone have any recommendations to the various brands out there. Bush Hog makes a 35-06 that looks like it may be one to consider.

/ 6 Ft. Rear Blade #2  
I have a Woods six footer. Their stuff is well made. Maybe a little more $$$, but you get what you pay for.

/ 6 Ft. Rear Blade #3  
I've got a LandPride 3572 and it is one heavy dude for a 6' rear blade. It is well made, tilts, swings and pivots. I have not added hydraulics to it yet but it is in the future.
I do not know what they cost, mine was $700 used but the paint wasn't even wore off the cutting edge. New I think it is around $1200 or so.

/ 6 Ft. Rear Blade #4  
The Leinbach 6' S/O Swivel / Offset, Plus Tilt, is a decent blade for about 450.00. It's the one I used for this project It's holding out pretty darn good so I am pleased with it.

scrapeblade.jpg

Scrape Blade

Larry

/ 6 Ft. Rear Blade #6  
I have Rhino 6' very similar to the Leinbach shown above. Has 360deg pivot, offset swivel and tilt. Picked it up used for $175. Very heavy, nice unit.

Attachments

• blade-web.jpg
    blade-web.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 446
   / 6 Ft. Rear Blade #7  
mjonesnh said:
I am considering purchasing a rear blade to use with my NH TC34DA. I want one that Tilts as well as rotates 180 Degrees. Does anyone have any recommendations to the various brands out there. Bush Hog makes a 35-06 that looks like it may be one to consider.

I use a LandPride 3584 (84") rearblade and it works great. Very sturdy. I use it on gas well roads in an old stripping job, so it gets plenty of use.

I paid $1000 for a new one...no hydraulics.

/ 6 Ft. Rear Blade #8  
   / 6 Ft. Rear Blade #9  
Not having any luck locating a used blade locally, I bought a 7' King Kutter PRB-84 at the nearby Farm and Fleet. $450. It has 360 degree swing plus tilt and offset.

King Kutter Incorporated

So far I've used it to grade down my very hard roadpack driveway and it worked well. And it hooked right up to my quick hitch with no mods.

Make sure you pick something wide enough to extend past your wheel track with the blade swiveled. If not you'll find that feature almost useless since you'll be riding up on area you haven't bladed...

/ 6 Ft. Rear Blade #10  
Chuck_Lind said:
I use a LandPride 3584 (84") rearblade and it works great. Very sturdy.

I second the 3584. Very heavy duty. I just used it Saturday to clean and strip an old cow stall (now used for horses) of hard rotted packed 5+ year old cow manure and dirt down to hard pack clay. I believe I paid about $1200 for mine.

DSC02511.JPG