Tractor Sizing 6M vs 5M for Field Mowing

/ 6M vs 5M for Field Mowing #21  
I pull a mx-15 with my 5525 no problem

5m is more than a 6d

I am hung up on the 9 speed Trans.

I am going to look at the 6m or a kubota m126gx

D.

/ 6M vs 5M for Field Mowing #22  
I have a 5095M and like it a lot!!! Nice cab, plenty of power, the power reverser works good when mowing CRP with my bush hog.

/ 6M vs 5M for Field Mowing
I looked at some pictures on the deere site at the 6115m vs a 5115m... From the looks, the interior cab design took a major step backwards for the 6... The 5 looks really nice.

I'm honestly torn between a 5115m and a 6115r... I'm afraid if I get the 6r it will be too big for what I will use it for though... But it's killer nice inside and out. But again, it fits the needs better for the long term possibilities of bailing hay and row cropping, if I decide to.

The place we are mowing now has some clearance issues... Using the 3520 cab and it barley fits in some areas...

I looked at some pictures on the deere site at the 6115m vs a 5115m... From the looks, the interior cab design took a major step backwards for the 6... The 5 looks really nice.

I'm honestly torn between a 5115m and a 6115r... I'm afraid if I get the 6r it will be too big for what I will use it for though... But it's killer nice inside and out. But again, it fits the needs better for the long term possibilities of bailing hay and row cropping, if I decide to.

The place we are mowing now has some clearance issues... Using the 3520 cab and it barley fits in some areas...

/ 6M vs 5M for Field Mowing #25  
Are you sure you aren't talking about a 6d?

Yup! The console in the 6m looks flat and 1990's style.. The 5m seems curved and ergonomic. The 6r just looks like... A luxury office!

I guess... If I'm going to do it, might as well go big! 6r!

/ 6M vs 5M for Field Mowing #29  
The 6D is a Mexican built economy grade tractor.

Thowle is right, I got in a 6R, luxury all the way around, German built.

The 5M series HP is a bit underrated by JD, check out this video of a 5065M pulling a disc mower conditioner.

John Deere 5065M pulling Kuhn FC 243 RTG Disc Mower Conditioner - YouTube

The German built tractors are actual fully (almost I think) built in Germany and not sourcing parts from everywhere like the 5xxx's. So expect it to last longer than the 5xxx's too!

/ 6M vs 5M for Field Mowing #30  
The German built tractors are actual fully (almost I think) built in Germany and not sourcing parts from everywhere like the 5xxx's. So expect it to last longer than the 5xxx's too!
Wow, Just because its made in Germany does not mean it will last more than a Mexican or American made tractor.