Comparison 75hp

/ 75hp #1  

broloww

Tractor
in the process of buying
What痴 everyone痴 opinion on 75hp utility tractor open station. Tested two tractors so far. Massey 2607h and a new holland Workmaster 75. Massey has much better finance at this point.

/ 75hp #2  
What痴 everyone痴 opinion on 75hp utility tractor open station. Tested two tractors so far. Massey 2607h and a new holland Workmaster 75. Massey has much better finance at this point.
Also look at the Massey 4707.

/ 75hp #3  
Don稚 know if Made in China matters to you, but the MFs are made in China.
I also hear they are very well built, too.
Have you looked at Mahindra? No DPF exhaust after treatment system to deal with.

/ 75hp #4  
Something you may want to consider other than just brand of tractor and financing is dealer support. Maybe ask some tractor owners around you about their dealer experiences.

/ 75hp #5  
Don稚 know if Made in China matters to you, but the MFs are made in China.
I also hear they are very well built, too.
Have you looked at Mahindra? No DPF exhaust after treatment system to deal with.
Not necessarily built in China, some being built in Brasil now. Still great quality. They are a Global tractor. Loaders are built in Tennessee. No DPF on the Massey Ferguson either

/ 75hp #6  
Don稚 know if Made in China matters to you, but the MFs are made in China. I also hear they are very well built, too. Have you looked at Mahindra? No DPF exhaust after treatment system to deal with.
Not necessarily built in China, some being built in Brasil now. Still great quality. They are a Global tractor. Loaders are built in Tennessee. No DPF on the Massey Ferguson either
While Mahindra, Massey and others claim to not have DPF. They do use a DOC. There is no free lunch on these emission things. A DOC is always burning once it gets to temp so requires constant high RPM and preferably high loads as well to keep the exhaust temps higher. Running too cool will cause the DOC to plug and cause issues. Mahindra just likes to advertise the "no DPF deal" to attract people that have little to no knowledge on emissions or tractors for that matter.EDIT: Looks like the forum is not liking paragraphs today.

/ 75hp #7  
No DPF on CaseIH/New Holland of that size either. For the price the FarmallA/Workmaster is hard to beat, great dealer networks. The ROPS version is tougher to find but they are out there.

All of the competitors have DOC + DPF, these just have DOC. DOC are not plugging prone like DPF.

/ 75hp #8  
No DPF on CaseIH/New Holland of that size either. For the price the FarmallA/Workmaster is hard to beat, great dealer networks. The ROPS version is tougher to find but they are out there.

All of the competitors have DOC + DPF, these just have DOC. DOC are not plugging prone like DPF.

Google “DOC face plugging”.

I’ve not had a DOC only machine, but have 6 machines that have DPFs. Combined 3,000 hrs, zero problems so far.

/ 75hp #9  
I have a Massey Ferguson 4707 with DOC only. It's a full flow DOC, designed to last lifetime of engine and can never plug up. It was a major deciding factor in my purchase. Love the tractor after 2 years. No issues. 20190407_175344.jpg