A couple of pics from England - my 5065e

/ A couple of pics from England - my 5065e #11  
it's all standard EU spec, which is slightly different to the US spec E series. The skew beacon light is not standard, unfortunately. I had an argument with a low hanging branch. :D :(

I've never been able to figure out why this is, honestly. The EU spec fenders look much better than the US ones on the E series, IMO.

/ A couple of pics from England - my 5065e #12  
Good photos of tractor and equipment. I like see the ways equipment in other countries differ from the U.S. made / sold. Show us more when you can.
One question. Shouldn't your turning plow be angled more (rt. side up) to plow properly after the first round? It may just be the picture. Prospective can get off from looking at photos. I sure know I have to watch that any way.:)

/ A couple of pics from England - my 5065e
Very nice, indeed! If I may ask, what kind of horses do you keep?

Thanks all for the kind words. The wife loves Arabs, but she has been riding since she was a little girl and it has taken a hammering on her back, so she only keeps her one old Arab that isn't ridden anymore. The rest of the space is run as a livery yard and they have horses of all sorts and shapes.

Nice tractor you have. Are the fenders plastic, fiberglass, or metal in the back? The ones in the US are metal.

They are fibreglass.

Your bucket grapple is awful heavy or you need air in your front left tire. That is the only fault I could find in a very nice tractor.
You are actually absolutely correct. I had a slow puncture in the front left tire.

Good photos of tractor and equipment. I like see the ways equipment in other countries differ from the U.S. made / sold. Show us more when you can.
One question. Shouldn't your turning plow be angled more (rt. side up) to plow properly after the first round? It may just be the picture. Prospective can get off from looking at photos. I sure know I have to watch that any way.:)

Sure, will post more pics. It worked well, but the photo is nearly a year old, and it was my first ever ploughing effort. It may not have been perfect, but it did the job.

I went from this

IMG_0856.jpg

To this

IMG_1080.jpg

IMG_1102.jpg

A couple of weeks later
IMG_1137.jpg

And then another few weeks later
P1000023.jpg

P1000036.jpg

4 ton trailer
IMG_1403.jpg

Here is my aerator
IMG_1083.jpg

3 metre chain harrow (~118 inches) in the transport position
IMG_0992_zpsa3cbadfa.jpg

/ A couple of pics from England - my 5065e #19  
I have been thinking about a mirror mount for my 5055E. Yours is the first ROPS mounted one I have ever seen.
Is it solid enough not to vibrate terribly?
I would need it on the left side here. Do you think it would be in the way getting on and off the tractor?

Thanks, Bill

I have been thinking about a mirror mount for my 5055E. Yours is the first ROPS mounted one I have ever seen.
Is it solid enough not to vibrate terribly?
I would need it on the left side here. Do you think it would be in the way getting on and off the tractor?

Thanks, Bill
It does vibrate quite a bit, but it still lets me see cars behind me at full speed on the road. I cannot read the plates though for example.

As for being in the way when getting on and off, I have not really thought about it. I am going to take a closer look this weekend and report back.