A federal warrant has been issued for my arrest! :-O

/ A federal warrant has been issued for my arrest! :-O #11  
If they could fudge the Caller ID (I'm guessing many can't or they would" to read "Revenue Canada" (or similar) can you imagine the success rate?

Friends Mom was waiting for the courier to pick up money to help her son who had been in an accident and guilty, when he (my friend) thankfully was contacted, and disaster averted. They spoofed the caller ID to read the Local Police Dept.

/ A federal warrant has been issued for my arrest! :-O #12  
It's criminal and relentless... had to turn ringers to silent because if damage done.

Yesterday, as calm as can be caller identified as Utility said power will be shut off in 30 minutes for non payment...

I said thank you... you finally got the message I want the power off... can't afford it anymore!

Same with Grand Daughter impounded car in Texas... keep it.

No grandchildren with driver licence and California a long way from Texas.

Then Microsoft calls and said moms computer is sending spam and they will install a patch at no charge... mom has no computer...

Poor mom emptied her paid for car that was being repossessed for non-payment... Mom paid cash for it but caller knew make, model and license plate...

Should be a special place in Hell... well you know...

/ A federal warrant has been issued for my arrest! :-O #13  
On the other hand. If you were to become aware that the caller lives in a cardboard box on the outskirts of Mumbai, you might elect to cut the guy a little slack in that rope. lol

/ A federal warrant has been issued for my arrest! :-O
If they could fudge the Caller ID (I'm guessing many can't or they would" to read "Revenue Canada" (or similar) can you imagine the success rate?

Friends Mom was waiting for the courier to pick up money to help her son who had been in an accident and guilty, when he (my friend) thankfully was contacted, and disaster averted. They spoofed the caller ID to read the Local Police Dept.
I've gotten calls before from "US Government".

/ A federal warrant has been issued for my arrest! :-O #15  
Yep, the Fed needs Target gift cards.
Have at least one person a month get taken according to local police bulletins.
One went to a CVS to buy gift cards for a scammer. Cashier and others tried to talk her out of it, to no avail :-(

/ A federal warrant has been issued for my arrest! :-O #16  
I've had several calls alleging to be my Grandson, hurt in an accident and needing money. Last one, when I asked which Grandson it was, there was a long silence...and then he says "F...you" and hung up.

/ A federal warrant has been issued for my arrest! :-O #17  
It's all a numbers game. To most of us, these scams seem stupid and obvious, but there will always be people on the low end of the bell curve who, for some reason, don't recognize the scam.

My FIL is a perfectly intelligent person, but he is 85 and he's starting to have some mental decline and periods of confusion. He received a scam call at the same time that he was puzzling over some Microsoft updates on his computer, and he seemed to blend the two events together.

His wife walked into the room about the time that the caller was attempting to convince him to buy some gift cards, and she shut the process down. He had already given out some personal information, but it wasn't clear what.

They ended up cancelling credit cards and going through a whole mess.

/ A federal warrant has been issued for my arrest! :-O #18  
On a HAPPY NOTE!

I hope they put him in with a celll mate that insisted on sex three times a day! lol

Last edited:
   / A federal warrant has been issued for my arrest! :-O #19  
They keep calling my elderly mom. I picked up the phone on their second attempt on the phony Texas impounded vehicle (which also apparently had drugs in it).
Told them -sure we would meet them at the local police station 'to get this taken care of".
For some reason they haven't called back.

Payback to these jerks, Priceless..

Last edited:
   / A federal warrant has been issued for my arrest! :-O #20  
Yep also get those calls :rolleyes: I just tell them here I am come and get me MF'er.