A federal warrant has been issued for my arrest! :-O

/ A federal warrant has been issued for my arrest! :-O #21  
That was the message on my machine, when I got home after two nights away.
Man, sorry to hear that.

• big house
  • bucket
  • calaboose
  • club fed
  • con college
  • cooler
  • crowbar hotel
  • digger
  • glasshouse
  • greybar hotel
  • guardhouse
  • hole
  • hoosegow
  • joint
  • jug
  • juvie
  • mainline joint
  • pen
  • pokey
  • skinner joint
  • slammer
  • sneezer
  • stockade
  • stoney lonesome
  • the clink

/ A federal warrant has been issued for my arrest! :-O #22  
Then there's a host of nicknames for the individual prisons.

/ A federal warrant has been issued for my arrest! :-O #23  
I had a call last summer from the IRS...I live in Canada and have zero holdings in the 'States. I strung him along for a bit until I got tired of his broken Engrish, at which time I told him that the IRS has zero business with me. He threatened me with the cops and I told him that I was less than 1/4 mile from the OPP station and that they could bring it on. The cops have yet to talk to me.
Had one just the other day, I kept saying hello and finally said that he sounded like he was a million miles away, like in Pakistan or something....He finally hung up.

Canada Revenue Agency (our equivalent to the IRS) writes letters, they do not make phone calls on first contact.

There is a special place in Hell for these people.

/ A federal warrant has been issued for my arrest! :-O #24  
You guys are all fools, you need to follow the directions carefully to collect your prize. Mine should be here any day. I’ve also got a Grand L Kubota coming for $1200 USD. It should get here quickly since it’s all squared away in a shipping container for delivery at my convenience.

/ A federal warrant has been issued for my arrest! :-O #25  
You guys are all fools, you need to follow the directions carefully to collect your prize. Mine should be here any day. I’ve also got a Grand L Kubota coming for $1200 USD. It should get here quickly since it’s all squared away in a shipping container for delivery at my convenience.
I've got a $1200 Grand L on the way too. Seller is out of country right now.
I sent a bank wire to his account.
Now I'm worried that the tricky bast..d might have sold the same Kubota to both of us?:)

Last edited:
   / A federal warrant has been issued for my arrest! :-O #27  
You guys are SMALL PLAYERS. I'm getting a fortune for helping out a KING with his CASH FLOW problems.

/ A federal warrant has been issued for my arrest! :-O #28  
Well, it does work Indonesia just arrested 2 guys That scammed $60 million from 30,000 us citizens over Covid $1,200 monies. People are sooo stupid.

/ A federal warrant has been issued for my arrest! :-O #29  
Well, it does work Indonesia just arrested 2 guys That scammed $60 million from 30,000 us citizens over Covid $1,200 monies. People are sooo stupid.

Yep. That is why they do it and as long as people fall for the scam they will never stop.

MoKelly

/ A federal warrant has been issued for my arrest! :-O
Man, sorry to hear that.

• big house
  • bucket
  • calaboose
  • club fed
  • con college
  • cooler
  • crowbar hotel
  • digger
  • glasshouse
  • greybar hotel
  • guardhouse
  • hole
  • hoosegow
  • joint
  • jug
  • juvie
  • mainline joint
  • pen
  • pokey
  • skinner joint
  • slammer
  • sneezer
  • stockade
  • stoney lonesome
  • the clink
Perfect! If I'm going to be on the inside, it will be good to know the proper lingo.

It will be nice to have somebody else do the cooking for a change.