A federal warrant has been issued for my arrest! :-O

/ A federal warrant has been issued for my arrest! :-O #81  
We were getting messages that our SS about was hyjacked and we
owed money and they were using our SS nunmbers for buying all
kinds of stuff I just hung up the phone as SS will not call you by phone.

another one was I had won some lottery and I don't do lottery telling me that the FBI and Homeland Security would come to my door to
deliver the money but he need my info I kept him on the phone for almost 2 hours and finally I said I gotta go he says who is gonna pay
for this phone bill I said you called me I knew it was long distance is
why I kept him on the phone

willy
That was mean, I love it!

/ A federal warrant has been issued for my arrest! :-O #82  
That is brilliant. Is that even a thing? I’ll ask my son how to make that happen.

Thanks.

MoKelly
All phones have this feature. Ive been using it for years

/ A federal warrant has been issued for my arrest! :-O #83  
Settings>phone>silence unknown callers. This will do it on an iPhone. Works as advertised!

Mine was already on.

I rarely use the phone feature on my iPhone. Lol

/ A federal warrant has been issued for my arrest! :-O #84  
All phones have this feature. Ive been using it for years

My son did my phone in 2 minutes.

So, it only rings now if the caller is in my contact list.

He laughed at me. He said I can even have a different ring tone for different contacts. I declined - I’ll never remember separate ring tones.

He also said you can get music clips to go with each caller. Kind of like the music they play when a baseball player comes to bat.

More than I need to know. But I nodded thoughtfully.

MoKelly

/ A federal warrant has been issued for my arrest! :-O #85  
The things you learn on TractorByNet! I just found a setting on my wife's phone to block unknown callers. Thanks all! Unfortunately I get too many legitimate calls from non-saved contacts to use that feature.

/ A federal warrant has been issued for my arrest! :-O #86  
. . . He said I can even have a different ring tone for different contacts. I declined - I’ll never remember separate ring tones.

You don't need a unique ringtone for each caller. You might have the same ringtone for business contacts, a different one for family, perhaps a unique one--the theme from "Jaws" or "Dragnet"--for your spouse. That ringtone might save you having to reach for your phone to read the display if you were otherwise occupied.

/ A federal warrant has been issued for my arrest! :-O #87  
I used to have one similar to this for I.T. calls...

/ A federal warrant has been issued for my arrest! :-O #88  
The things you learn on TractorByNet! I just found a setting on my wife's phone to block unknown callers. Thanks all! Unfortunately I get too many legitimate calls from non-saved contacts to use that feature.
thats what the invented voice mail for

/ A federal warrant has been issued for my arrest! :-O #89  
A few times scammers have called my cell and home phone at the same time which I love because I place phones together flipping one around so it's mic to speaker.
Hilarious listening to them trying to scam each other.

/ A federal warrant has been issued for my arrest! :-O #90  
was at my dads house(he 88 ),open the mail , it's a letter from aol online ,,,,collections.. it was for my sister, it was $138.50
i could see my dad paying it because it's his child and it's one less thing for my sister to worry about..i know it a scam but to him it's doing it for his child. I've amswered so many scam calls at his house.. his phone rings 5 times an hour. it's so frustrating. he stop answering most out of state calls , but so many are of our area code now...had to admit they had me on the power being turned off one.. luckey i knew his account was by check,, so i looked up an old bill called then to see ballance and was up to date,,,,I see how people can be tricked.. had lots of things on my mind that day,, lucky for me it only wasted 20 minutes of my time but i could see how easy it would be to fall for it. ok this one at my dads also ,remember he 88 , so we got him a new chair, (power chair ) couple days latter i answer his phone. some is trying to sell me a medicaid qualified upgrade chair.. this was their scam .she asked me a questions,then paused for 10 seconds then said can you HEAR me , i say yes asks another question,then paused for 10 seconds then said can you HEAR me. i said YES .. THEN it hit me another scam.. the can you hear me scam.... that was new.. lately I'm getting scam text messages on my cell phone.. PS their is a text setting that shows if you read the text, i undid that box in the settings and they have slowed down , was getting 5 texts a day now about 1 week .