About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #201  
Hey Jim, here's three of your biggest fans.

Attachments

• photo (90).jpg
    photo (90).jpg
    1,019.3 KB · Views: 155
   / About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #203  
Harvey, all we have to figure out is who has the good news camera and send it to Jim. The day after the pictures were taken Mike got his good news.

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #204  
That photo was on my phone. But if that is what it takes........
Harvey, all we have to figure out is who has the good news camera and send it to Jim. The day after the pictures were taken Mike got his good news.

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #205  
Jim, hope today is a better day than yesterday and each day is an improvement.

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #206  
Just passing out a "thinking of you" ... Also hoping you have a good day!!!

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #207  
Be safe on your journey to Wichita Falls today. Stop and get something good for supper on your way home, so y'all can stay in out of the elements later!

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men
Thanks guys. Yesterday was a chemo day and my next chemo treatment on Dec. 12th is my last. I still have to maintain taking Zoledronic acid (Zometa) for bone hardening every 28 days into July 2014. I have no schedule yet for when my next PET scan will be.

Harvey, I noticed my fan club is shrinking. Not in numbers but size all the same.:D Harvey, I think you look the best I've ever seen you and know that you must feel less fatigued with less weight to carry around. I'm also thinking that picture may be one of the few times I've seen you without your signature red t-shirt. My opinion. . . you look good in blue.:thumbsup:

Mike, I think you are back to the weight you were at our first bridge building party at Harvey's shop. I hope your throat and tongue soon recover so that you can enjoy a nice slab or brisket. The brisket you smoked that day at Harvey's was excellent. If I'm lucky, maybe I can even get back down to the weight I was back then. Chemo is doing everything to help me achieve that goal. I lost 10 lb in the last three weeks.

Don, being thin seems to come natural to you, even more so with your vegetarian diet. You look great and you are certainly the poster boy for changing to a plant based diet, especially as we age. I've sure reduced my meat intake and don't miss it one bit.

Kyle, your support is always appreciated. BTW: I think if I wanted a fuel efficient commuter, I'd look closely at a Ford Focus. My grandson gets 40+ mpg on 10% ethanol fuel. He's very happy with his. A hatchback would sure be flexible for your family's needs too.

Blueriver, If I come home late at night and my wife wakes, she always say's, "George? Is that you?" I have to quickly say no or the next thing I'll hear is a gun cocking.:D

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men
Normally after a day of chemo, I have a rough weekend. I had one night that was tough on the day of chemo (last Thur), and the rest of the weekend has been terrific. I've slept like a baby every night. They changed my antibiotic to a different medicine without as many stomach related side-effects. Of course, I still have no stamina. I'm winded after just going up 1-1/2 floors of stairs. Fatigue is common with chemo. But being able to eat something without nausea is wonderful. I had a small Subway sandwich last night.:licking:

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #210  
Glad you're feeling better and can eat without nausea.