AC problems with LS MT 357

/ AC problems with LS MT 357 #1  

L Tractor

Tractor
LS Mt357
When I first bought tractor it had ac problems from the start. Took it back and they replaced the wiring harness after a ton of trouble shooting. Almost a year later AC trouble again. My LS dealer bought an AC compressor and the compressor is at the dealer. But having to wait a month until they can install it because they are way to busy.
I really enjoy the tractor, its been great except the ac. When its working it works great even in 100 degree weather here in Tx

Has anyone else had the same issues with these tractors?

/ AC problems with LS MT 357 #2  
I have the same treactor.

I typically use an air compressor and radiator gene to un clog the chat in the radiator and ac condenser about every 4 hours as that’s about all my behind can take and I need to refuel.

if You have not done this,I would highly recommend it.

/ AC problems with LS MT 357
I have the same treactor.

I typically use an air compressor and radiator gene to un clog the chat in the radiator and ac condenser about every 4 hours as that’s about all my behind can take and I need to refuel.

if You have not done this,I would highly recommend it.

Yes Sir I do. Especially when shredding. I use my air compressor and a special bent adapter that plugs on to my air compressor to get back behind condenser and radiator. The compressor was cycling on and off good but now nothing.
How are you liking your tractor? Have you had any other issues. I have around 231 hours on mine.

/ AC problems with LS MT 357 #5  
What's the AC doing exactly?

I've had zero issues with my HVAC in my cab. I use both heat and cold depending on the season. Bought it new in early 2018. Solid tractor.

/ AC problems with LS MT 357 #6  
There's a great new air conditioner in my tractor, which I installed right after buying the tractor. I didn't contact the dealer to replace the old air conditioner with a new one. As soon as I realized that the old air conditioner in the tractor blows very badly and doesn't deliver cool air to me, I immediately set about replacing it. I didn't go to the dealer because I know he'll ask twice as much money as if I repair a tractor and buy an air conditioner myself. Dealers always charge a lot of money for doing nothing. I wouldn't say I like to contact unscrupulous people. Perhaps I've become too suspicious, but I appreciate honesty and sincerity in other people.

Last edited:
   / AC problems with LS MT 357 #7  
So far the AC in my LS XR4155 has been trouble free but it only has a little over 180 hours on it.
Because of all the window space for sunlight I have actually had to use the AC when the outside temperature was below zero Fahrenheit

/ AC problems with LS MT 357 #8  
When I first bought tractor it had ac problems from the start. Took it back and they replaced the wiring harness after a ton of trouble shooting. Almost a year later AC trouble again. My LS dealer bought an AC compressor and the compressor is at the dealer. But having to wait a month until they can install it because they are way to busy.
I really enjoy the tractor, its been great except the ac. When its working it works great even in 100 degree weather here in Tx

Has anyone else had the same issues with these tractors?
Hello, "L Tractor!" Congratulations on ur new tractor, but sorry u r having that AC issue.
I got a new MT357 last year too (cab shuttle), but haven't had any problems w/operation or performance (thank You, Jesus). Getting the oil & hydraulic filters off was a challenge, but I didn't put the replacements on as tight, so it shud b considerably easier to get them off next time.
Have u mounted a toolbox on it, yet? I found a place that's working well for me and will share that info, f u like. I also removed that bracket that holds the orange triangle reflector and then remounted the reflector (only) on the back window. I will send pics of this and the toolbox, f u like.
I never learned anything about electrical stuff, so I'm no help w/ur AC issue. : (

/ AC problems with LS MT 357 #9  
So far the AC in my LS XR4155 has been trouble free but it only has a little over 180 hours on it.
Because of all the window space for sunlight I have actually had to use the AC when the outside temperature was below zero Fahrenheit
I've found the AC indispensable in keeping all that glass clear and fog-free. To much glass for the heater to keep clear.