Adding grab hooks on front bucket, 2 or 3 hooks?

/ Adding grab hooks on front bucket, 2 or 3 hooks? #102  
That solution looks prehistoric. :p:D:LOL:

My brother was taking care of my dog and decided the swamp next to the township road needed an upgrade to make people giggle. It'll be the next video on my youtube channel.

/ Adding grab hooks on front bucket, 2 or 3 hooks? #104  
The negative here is you have to feed chain (length) through banjo slots, My preference is drop in slot....

That won't work for me because it would collect whatever I had in the bucket behind it.

/ Adding grab hooks on front bucket, 2 or 3 hooks? #105  
The thing with straps is you are limited to "length" by using loops on straps or doubling straps, the thing is with chains and grab hooks you have a infinite amount length adjustment as to size of individual links in chain....

My goto chains is about an 8 foot and 30 foot (1/4 inch chain) and I find the double hook great for quick length adjustments....

back2back-hooks-jpg.729178

And trying not to use chain slots on bucket for heavy pulls, been using ring attached to tractor chassis for heavy pulls after I realized I have stretched all the links on a 3/16 chain to their max and probably just short of breaking chain, its now retired....
That's what I'm thinking. I'll get my (one and only) 20' chain out of the truck, and see if I need to buy more. New chain is expensive, I'll look for used / swap meet ones...

/ Adding grab hooks on front bucket, 2 or 3 hooks? #107  
Everything is expensive today and getting more so.
I was looking at Craigslist yesterday and thinking to myself that everybody wanted a lot of $ for their junk. ;)

/ Adding grab hooks on front bucket, 2 or 3 hooks? #108  
The issue with CL is, everyone asks way more for something than it's actually worth, same with FB marketplace. My philosophy is 'everything is negotiable', especially run hard and put away wet equipment. Besides, I love to dicker.

/ Adding grab hooks on front bucket, 2 or 3 hooks? #109  
Just saw a gas powered edger, needs a belt, no spark $50. :rolleyes: Right, $20 maybe!

/ Adding grab hooks on front bucket, 2 or 3 hooks? #110  
My favorite one was posted on this site by someone else a week ago or so…..let me go find it.

B0B765E3-D5EF-4891-98BD-4C64A9457B67.png