AGCOpartsbook read only?

/ AGCOpartsbook read only? #1  

The kid

Elite Member
Tractor
1965 135 gasser, 1967 135 diesel
I was on agcopartsbook.com and tried to print a page and it looked like it was but never went to the printer. I'm assuming they have disabled that feature. Anyone else tried to print anything from there?

Normally if you print, you get the parts list and the illustration. -kid

/ AGCOpartsbook read only? #2  
I printed a page or two right around January. I just printed a page.with parts list.

/ AGCOpartsbook read only? #7  
Kid - after finally managing to log in via a proxy, I didnt have any trouble printing the pages. It opened the page as a pdf document into a new browser window. It did take a minute or two to load the page though.

/ AGCOpartsbook read only?
They do not sell direct. To really researc you have to go to one of their dealers and get the codes to be an authorized user.

AGCO's partsbook database has been free to the public for quite some time now. Your local AGCO sales rep will tell you that. Just log in as GUEST. Your not buying anything, your looking at the parts list. Now if you want to buy the printed list and service manual. goto www.agcopubs.com

The parts counter uses the same screen I can see from here. I was in Hopkinsville,KY and he flipped the screen around to show me. AGCO's decision to make it accessable to aid customers finding parts before calling over the phone to order. -kid

/ AGCOpartsbook read only?
Worked ok for me in Feb. Ken Sweet
As much money as I've spent with them lately, you'd think they would give me a VIP URL to log into.. :laughing: -kid