Akita Pool

/ Akita Pool #11  
Dang Eddie:laughing:, Y'all gonna build them a master bedroom too?:confused3:
hugs, Brandi

Don't you just know that the dogs already took over the master bedroom? I bet Eddie and Karen are sleeping on cots next to the bed by now.

I'm about to dig out my old cot -- between a toddler, cat, and puppy, my wife and I are getting run off the edge of our bed....

/ Akita Pool
A salt water pool has about 1/10 of the salt in the ocean. It's actually quite good for the skin as the water will be quite soft. Low levels of salt along with an electrolytic chlorine generator will keep the pool sanitized with quite low chlorine levels compared to traditional pools. Check out the "trouble free pool" site they have a great pool school section.

Great looking project. Good luck!

Thank you. That explains it better then I could!!!!1

/ Akita Pool
Don't you just know that the dogs already took over the master bedroom? I bet Eddie and Karen are sleeping on cots next to the bed by now.

I'm about to dig out my old cot -- between a toddler, cat, and puppy, my wife and I are getting run off the edge of our bed....

No dogs are allowed on the furniture or the bed. They are too big for that!!!! They do spread out around the bed and hallway to sleep. Each has it's own place, and it's a challenge going to the bathroom during the middle of the night. Kind of like an obstacle course

19274955_10213585841823075_954465150660805282_n.jpg

/ Akita Pool
Dang Eddie:laughing:, Y'all gonna build them a master bedroom too?:confused3:
hugs, Brandi

Do you remember that fancy chicken coop I started a few years ago? Well we've decided not to build it as a chicken coop. Once I'm done with the pool and porch project, it will become an air conditioned, tile floored, dog house. We are already getting offers on breeding and realized that if a new female comes here, we need a place for her to be where she can be bred away from the other dogs. Same thing when one of ours has babies, we want a place for her to be able to raise them away from the others.

/ Akita Pool #15  
Do you remember that fancy chicken coop I started a few years ago? Well we've decided not to build it as a chicken coop. Once I'm done with the pool and porch project, it will become an air conditioned, tile floored, dog house. We are already getting offers on breeding and realized that if a new female comes here, we need a place for her to be where she can be bred away from the other dogs. Same thing when one of ours has babies, we want a place for her to be able to raise them away from the others.
Oh wow:)..........I didn't think far enough in advance.;) They get their own bedroom.:cool:
hugs, Brandi

/ Akita Pool #17  
No dogs are allowed on the furniture or the bed. They are too big for that!!!! They do spread out around the bed and hallway to sleep. Each has it's own place, and it's a challenge going to the bathroom during the middle of the night. Kind of like an obstacle course

That's a crackup seeing the dogs stacked up there in the hall -- they are probably thinking "ok so we can't get on the bed but we're going to totally blockade this hallway". Those are some beautiful dogs.

/ Akita Pool #18  
I would sell the dogs and get something suited to your climate.

Hey, you said to feel free to offer advice and suggestion.

/ Akita Pool #19  
It will be built out of cinder blocks and then finished off in tile.
As in bathroom tile? Can you go into more detail how this will stay waterproof?:confused3::confused2::confused::confused3:
hugs, Brandi

/ Akita Pool #20  
I would sell the dogs and get something suited to your climate.

Hey, you said to feel free to offer advice and suggestion.

I don't see that happening. His wife shows them and is doing very well. Those dogs don't look to be to upset about living in east Texas.

Brett