Amazon created a concrete shortage

/ Amazon created a concrete shortage #21  
Already a problem with vacant Walmart stores. The Wals won't sell because they are afraid someone else will open a big box store, so there they sit, huge buildings surrounded by acres of asphalt parking lots.

That walmart article was Mar 17, 2016.

/ Amazon created a concrete shortage
It's funny, people complain about the Amazon fulfillment centers in one breath and complain when an Amazon package takes more than a few days to arrive in the next breath.
A nearby fulfillment center won't change the fact that Amazon intentionally waits 3 to 4 days to ship anything now. They baited everyone with two day shipping then changed the terms to two days AFTER they process your order. Everything is a week or more out now.

/ Amazon created a concrete shortage
Have you all started a recall of your commissioners?
No but it sounds like a good move. They recently made another big decision that people lined up to object to and it went the way of big business.

You can't get rid of them and when you do another just like them takes their place. I blame the voters in my county. They don't pay attention to candidates past actions and vote on name recognition.

/ Amazon created a concrete shortage #24  
A nearby fulfillment center won't change the fact that Amazon intentionally waits 3 to 4 days to ship anything now. They baited everyone with two day shipping then changed the terms to two days AFTER they process your order. Everything is a week or more out now.
Not here. 2 days, 3 at most nearly every time.

/ Amazon created a concrete shortage #25  
No but it sounds like a good move. They recently made another big decision that people lined up to object to and it went the way of big business.

You can't get rid of them and when you do another just like them takes their place. I blame the voters in my county. They don't pay attention to candidates past actions and vote on name recognition.

Your county commissioner allowed a large business to open in your county? Yea I agree awful job. Vote them out. Also you should file a complaint that China is stealing all your jobs. When you get done doing that you should probably start a protest that Amazon is killing small businesses.

/ Amazon created a concrete shortage #26  
Not sure your source on that info, but we often are still getting packages in a day or less. The only time it takes longer is when A) I don't want it that soon or B) it has been clearly pointed out prior to order.

I get it Amazon is not my favorite company, but until or unless someone does it better and/or for less, they will grow.

/ Amazon created a concrete shortage #28  
I used to live about 75 miles north of Seattle, nearly everything ordered arrived within two days and sometimes in less than a day. I moved to north central Washington 3 months ago, about 250 miles from Seattle and I started noticing exactly what you state. Nearly everything is 3 to 5 days before it ships and 5 to 10 days before it arrives. I ordered a used DeWalt drill on Ebay to replace a lost one and it took 4 days from a private seller in the L.A area. I plan on cancelling my Prime membership unless this improves. I just wait until my order exceeds $100 and still get free delivery.

/ Amazon created a concrete shortage #30  
$100? I thought it was $25.
Could be, but just about everything there is $25. The other reason is it will limit the number of vehicles past my neighbors front door.