Amazon shuffle only music player

/ Amazon shuffle only music player #1  

chevy

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti CK3510SE HST, John Deere X739
Maybe this has been discussed here, but I could not find anything.
Has anyone else heard of this. I have not listened to music from Amazon since the fall when I finished picking up leaves.
I only listened to playlists that I made up from my own music & Amazon music using Amazons music player. There is a small amount of music that I like to listen to.

The Pop Quiz thread got me in the mood to listen to some music. I started Amazon Music player & found that my playlists no longer work & all I could listen to was music shuffled by Amazon.
If I just wanted to listen to random music, I would tune in to any number of good FM stations in the area.
Needless to say I removed Amazon music from my devices & went back to using Windows Media player on my computers. I have not found a player yet for my phones & Roku devices.

/ Amazon shuffle only music player #2  
If you can stand the commercials you can try Spotify. Otherwise you can try downloading individual tunes to your MP3 player then putting it on shuffle.

/ Amazon shuffle only music player #3  
   / Amazon shuffle only music player #4  
I actually like the shuffle feature, I usually choose a favorite group 'station's, and they will play them like every forth or fifth song. I have found some new favorites with the songs they play inbetween.

/ Amazon shuffle only music player #5  
Similar situation here where I did not use it for awhile and just started up again within the last month. Was extremely disappointed and frustrated with the change.
Truly seems like they did it less for offering additional songs and more about trying to get us to pay more for the features we already had. :mad:

/ Amazon shuffle only music player #6  
The new business model is irritate the consumer until he pays for the irritation to stop. :oops: My weather app played full screen ads for idiotic games until I paid them $3 to stop.
I still listen to my itunes playlist of favorites saved to my phone through my headphones when I'm mowing or grading the road.
I didn't know Amazon music shuffle existed until this thread. I'll check it out.