Amsoil 100:1

/ Amsoil 100:1 #31  
Run the ratio that the manufacturer calls for. It is cheaper than replacing a seized engine.

df.

Best comment I've seen !!!!
I have never run ANY 2 stroke mix any other way since my Amsoil problem.

/ Amsoil 100:1 #33  
My dealer is a firefighter, and they use the 100:1 in all the chop saws at the fire station. He swears by it.

Funny how people call out others for lack of proof and they get all horty tordy......typical on here (since 2002)....

But tell him your buddy you saw on here that someone stated it caused his little fancy go-cart to go bad; so stop using it in life saving items.

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
   / Amsoil 100:1 #36  
curiosity has got me...
what happened in 2002?

LOL--Since you joined in 04 (I am umm, well figure it out)..Remember the days of Dargo, cowboydoc, some old guy (still here), junkman and some other calling out people and the upper management got all mad at people and banned them (or tried).

I can type for hours on most threads said this and that and showed zero except for a hand picked users (now gone)...

Just saying some posts above are very typical here.

/ Amsoil 100:1 #37  
I have used it @ 100:1 with my 3 cahinsaws and leaf weed trimmer. No problems. A mason down the road sais he been using it 12 years and never blew a motor. How can some use it 10, 15, 20 years and never have a problem, a few use it once and they blow the motor? Also, a 2 cycle @ 18,000 rpm's is sure extreme duty and was told to use 50: 1 ratio. Then he goes back to his old oil ( at 50:1 ) and has no problems. I think he answered his problem. Oh well , I will trust science. I have heard Amsoil tested Saber @ 300:1 and still didn't blow the motor. Actually sometimes I run my saw@ 128:1 but asked myself why do I do such dumb things? Sometimes I just keep it easy and put 2 oz. per gal. (64:1)