Andrew Camarata

/ Andrew Camarata #201  

this is very good but no wonder that rv slide didn't work when he got to the top.
Those rv frames and slides aren't that strong. I love his comment about the
slide after he forced it out: "it's never coming in again"
I've had the same slide controller fail on my on a Jabsco trailer so this all looked very familiar.
Lippert has made some real junk in the past, not sure if they have improved.

I'm surprised he whined about not having hooks on this truck when he could have welded them on himself.
And clearly should have after he wrecked his bumper doing this. Ram supposedly is only one of big three with full frame rails
all the way out to front bumper, so with hooks on them, very strong setup. Kind of surprised he didn't reinforce that winch arrangement.
Bet he works on that this winter.

On older trucks like that Ford and Chevy had frame mounted tow hooks. I can’t say for sure what the newer ones are like. I’m not sure why he didn’t just hitch the camper on the dozer and leave the truck out of the mix.

/ Andrew Camarata #202  
On older trucks like that Ford and Chevy had frame mounted tow hooks. I can’t say for sure what the newer ones are like. I’m not sure why he didn’t just hitch the camper on the dozer and leave the truck out of the mix.
That's the question I had as well.

/ Andrew Camarata #203  
He pretty much destroyed the four year old trailer.

The truck was destroyed many episodes ago, but it’s close to be finished off now. The next episode will probably include him dissing Ram over their build quality if his past episodes predict the future.

What’s he doing to winterize the trailer? Probably nothing, then he’ll be fixing the plumbing with his chainsaw.

Notice how his buddy had to restrain him from ripping out the cabinetry to access the slide control? Chainsaw probably wasn’t handy, luckily.

Once more lives up to his reputation of being a hack.

/ Andrew Camarata #204  

The truck was destroyed many episodes ago, but it’s close to be finished off now. The next episode will probably include him dissing Ram over their build quality if his past episodes predict the future.

What’s he doing to winterize the trailer? Probably nothing, then he’ll be fixing the plumbing with his chainsaw.

Notice how his buddy had to restrain him from ripping out the cabinetry to access the slide control? Chainsaw probably wasn’t handy, luckily.

I don't think you know how this works...

/ Andrew Camarata #206  

He got the trailer up the mountain and not very many people could have. It looks like a success to me. I’m sure it didn’t do the trailer any favors but I didn’t see any apparent damage. The slides getting stuck are pretty common even if they haven’t been abused.

/ Andrew Camarata #207  
How is he going to get up to the camper, once there's two feet of snow on his logging road, and his sleds are up at the top, like he stated?

Looks like a nice spot to camp, but I don't see how this is going to work too well.

/ Andrew Camarata #208  
Yeah, but that's just how he is, and look how it's working out. Probably making hundreds of thousands from youtube, financing a bunch of new toys, his container castle, and a care free lifestyle. C'mon admit it, you're kinda jealous. 🤪

/ Andrew Camarata #209  
He'd better bring one sled with him. I've done this in the Catskills with both ATVs and snowmobiles and snowmobile
is way better. But it seems we have much less snow now, which is why I sold my sled and bought an ATV and then a UTV.
Walking a mile uphill in the mountains carrying stuff through a foot or more of snow, is a good way to get a heart attack.

My nephew just bought a lot of land outside of Woodstock, not too far away, and I sent him the link to this guy.

I knew Andrew had strange taste in things when I saw him driving a Mitsubishi suv. Likely bought it because it was cheap, in the early days...
yes, this channel is making him six figures a year and with that he gets to have a lot of fun.
He's a brute force guy but watch him clear the pad for this trailer and you know he's happy on a dozer.

Having owned several rvs, I have to tell you this was really cringe worthy. It was a higher end Jayco rv with a nice setup inside.
A couple of times I really thought he was going to scrape a big tree with it.

would need a specialty hitch I think for dozer to pick up a 2 5/8 ball unless he just wrapped it all up in chains and geez would that scratch
it all to bits. Well for Andrew, that's just one more can of spray Rustoleum.

/ Andrew Camarata #210  
that ground up in the mountains moves around during the freezing and thawing and if he
doesn't install better foundations under those rv supports, I can see those concrete blocks falling over and that would likely
truly wreck the rv.
or...
well I guess I won't be driving it out of here :sneaky:

He'd better get a much bigger gen too.