Andrew Camarata

/ Andrew Camarata #192  
Yep, he almost made it to 15 years, a pretty good life for a Lab.

/ Andrew Camarata #195  
I just found out today that Courtney Scott's dog Rosie died on the 5th I think. Only 2½ years old. Courtney is the man who owns Good Works Tractors. He made a very nice video to remember Rosie and posted it on his YouTube channel. Rosie frequently played a cameo role in many of Courtney's videos.

/ Andrew Camarata #196  
I just found out today that Courtney Scott's dog Rosie died on the 5th I think. Only 2½ years old. Courtney is the man who owns Good Works Tractors. He made a very nice video to remember Rosie and posted it on his YouTube channel. Rosie frequently played a cameo role in many of Courtney's videos.
:(

/ Andrew Camarata #197  

if one lived near or in the woods, this sure would be handy
someone joked that he was single handedly driving up the used equipment pricing in the area...
He's going to need to build some more equipment sheds at the rate he is going.

/ Andrew Camarata #198  

this is very good but no wonder that rv slide didn't work when he got to the top.
Those rv frames and slides aren't that strong. I love his comment about the
slide after he forced it out: "it's never coming in again"
I've had the same slide controller fail on my on a Jabsco trailer so this all looked very familiar.
Lippert has made some real junk in the past, not sure if they have improved.

I'm surprised he whined about not having hooks on this truck when he could have welded them on himself.
And clearly should have after he wrecked his bumper doing this. Ram supposedly is only one of big three with full frame rails
all the way out to front bumper, so with hooks on them, very strong setup. Kind of surprised he didn't reinforce that winch arrangement.
Bet he works on that this winter.

/ Andrew Camarata #199  
It's the internet, must be accurate! (LOL)

I view most YT "influencers" as hacks. I get along fine without them.

Fine, you are entitled to your (warped) opinion!

/ Andrew Camarata #200  
That camper episode...I kept waiting for the bumper to rip off and the truck/camper jackknifing going backwards. He thinks the stabilizer jacks are actually jacks :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: The whole frame brace deal was most likely why that one slide wouldn't go out. I think he tweaked the frame putting it on the blocks. RV's are not made with frames like a mobile home. The slides will start to leak as the mice move in while consuming his wiring. His very patient friend was trying to talk some sense while he was getting all ram rod with the slide. :rolleyes::rolleyes: