Andrew Camarata

/ Andrew Camarata #241  
I think I know why you speak of.(the welder) I always enjoyed his videos. I had followed him since he was still at home I think. His videos were always good to watch. I have searched around much for him.I did start to follow his best friends videos but slowly those drifted off my radar.
Some of Stretch's old welding videos, the kind I liked, were up again under different name. Either they were taken down or i couldn't find them again shortly after.

Mechanic Steve taught me some things and I miss him. Last month I believe it was, he posted some new content. I hope he'll soon be back to his normal schedule of posting.

/ Andrew Camarata #243  
Link to his latest

When he 'parked' the new machine I saw a crane next to it. Them I do remember a pettibone crane he had who his friend has now. (jesse) So At this point I am not going to try to keep track of his machines. LOL It was nice on a previous post to see his old small green and black excavator and also the Ford tractor. This latest dozer video has a surprise end as Carver has said. I think much of it is all about content.

/ Andrew Camarata #244  
I also saw a glimpse of another large excavator that was near the crane. His large Hitachi was still on top of the cliff, & different colors. You can also see the tracked dump truck in primer without the man lift in the bed, so that will be a nice overhaul video when he's done with that. And yes, he needs some guardrails!

I'm wondering what he did with the rock and lightpost from the previous video, it looks like he had to take it out for this new work.

Last edited:
   / Andrew Camarata #245  
Link to his latest

When he 'parked' the new machine I saw a crane next to it. Them I do remember a pettibone crane he had who his friend has now. (jesse) So At this point I am not going to try to keep track of his machines. LOL It was nice on a previous post to see his old small green and black excavator and also the Ford tractor. This latest dozer video has a surprise end as Carver has said. I think much of it is all about content.
I think this is probably my favorite episode thus far. I almost died laughing when he drove the Toyota up the hill and then it tumbled over the edge! I really enjoy the drone footage! Can't wait to see the refurbishing videos on this one.

/ Andrew Camarata #246  
The Toyota rolling off the cut bank had me rolling off the chair laughing. I did notice it came close to the post of his building though.

Another dry humor quote he said was "might as well have two D7's". Lol

/ Andrew Camarata #247  
The Toyota rolling off the cut bank had me rolling off the chair laughing. I did notice it came close to the post of his building though.

Something about, "good things come in pairs, yeah you're right!"

/ Andrew Camarata #248  

Or the time he bought the TL12 skid steer and the TL10 skid steer “because he didn’t want to let his buddy down and not buy the 10 but he didn’t want to let that stop his dream of owning a 12” IMO a TL12 skid steer is too big. If you need that much muscle you should use a dozer instead. Andrew has likely came to the same conclusion considering he rarely uses the TL12 vs how much he uses the smaller ones.

/ Andrew Camarata #249  
I also saw a glimpse of another large excavator that was near the crane. His other Komatsu was still on top of the cliff, & different colors. You can also see the tracked dump truck in primer without the man lift in the bed, so that will be a nice overhaul video when he's done with that. And yes, he needs some guardrails!

I'm wondering what he did with the rock and lightpost from the previous video, it looks like he had to take it out for this new work.

He’s had a Hitachi 100 excavator for a long time. I think that’s his biggest excavator. That was probably the first piece of equipment he bought that wasn’t ready for the metal recycler.

Last edited:
   / Andrew Camarata #250  

I think he uses all his equipment in this one and for what I think is the first time he has a helper running equipment next to him.
He is very good with that big excavator.
And for sure, his next video will be showing off his new bulldozer he said he was looking at. Will make this one look small.

I think he should worry more about that big boulder sitting not far above his yellow equipment trailer.
Have to wonder what happens when he gets two or three inches of rain on that exposed hill now.