angle grinder discs

/ angle grinder discs
I'll order one and do it myself and report back as I use a lot of conventional bonded 4.5's.
Looking forward to the results. Bound to be more "real world" than any guess-timates I could make.

/ angle grinder discs #12  
Try the Cubitron II discs too. Those things eat metal like crazy. But yeah they are pricey

/ angle grinder discs #13  
I'll install the Pferd disc on one 4.5 air grinder and a conventional bonded disc on the other air grinder and smooth out the same lineal footage of weld beads and compare wear on the discs.

/ angle grinder discs #14  
Though I never replied, the Pferd discs do last a lot longer than the bonded cheapo discs to and the cut better. Just not sure about the cost versus use ratio.

/ angle grinder discs #16  
Just not sure about the cost versus use ratio.
I've been using the same disk since july 2021 on my 4.5 angle grinder and so to on my 8" larger grinder. Done plenty of De-scaling grinding and sharpening
The 4.5" is looking like I ought to change it but the damn thing still cuts better than any flap disk I've used.

/ angle grinder discs #17  
You kind of have to look at the time saved in your cost analysis as well as the cost per disk and wear rate. For some of us time is money

/ angle grinder discs #18  
Though I never replied, the Pferd discs do last a lot longer than the bonded cheapo discs to and the cut better. Just not sure about the cost versus use ratio.
How many men work work in the shop?

/ angle grinder discs #20  
I was just curious how you were using so many as to buy in bulk? I run a welding shop so to speak, I bet I use a dozen a year anymore.