Announcement...

/ Announcement... #14  
I told my suitcases we weren’t going on vacation...

Now I’m dealing with emotional baggage...!

Heh, this reminded me....not of a joke, but a real situation.

I used to drive a Miata, small car with little space for luggage.

Wife & I went on a trip. On getting home, were at the baggage pickup when it dawned on us that my little car was going to be FULL (she'd acquired a thing or two while gone)

So we're standing in the middle of the pickup area wondering how are we going to get everything home....and it hit me!!!!

I said to my wife:

"Honey, why don't I make two trips.... I can make a trip to take the baggage home, and then come back to get the luggage"

She paused...sort of squinched her eyes as she digested exactly what I said.... then burst out laughing.

(true story)

I am not inherently clever but this really was a home run given our circumstances... we both burst out laughing and were near beet red with everyone looking at us wondering what was so darn funny.

We got everything packed in the car and home in one trip.

/ Announcement... #15  
Heh, this reminded me....not of a joke, but a real situation.

I used to drive a Miata, small car with little space for luggage.

Wife & I went on a trip. On getting home, were at the baggage pickup when it dawned on us that my little car was going to be FULL (she'd acquired a thing or two while gone)

So we're standing in the middle of the pickup area wondering how are we going to get everything home....and it hit me!!!!

I said to my wife:

"Honey, why don't I make two trips.... I can make a trip to take the baggage home, and then come back to get the luggage"

She paused...sort of squinched her eyes as she digested exactly what I said.... then burst out laughing.

(true story)

I am not inherently clever but this really was a home run given our circumstances... we both burst out laughing and were near beet red with everyone looking at us wondering what was so darn funny.

We got everything packed in the car and home in one trip.
Which trip did the wife go in?

/ Announcement... #16  
Fortunately, both the luggage and baggage made the same trip so you may never know?

/ Announcement...
Breaking news!

Congress wants to legalize pot!...But pans now require registration and a background check....Iron skillets are banned outright...!

/ Announcement... #18  
Breaking news!

Congress wants to legalize pot!...But pans now require registration and a background check....Iron skillets are banned outright...!
I'll give up my cast iron frying pan when they pry my badly burned hands from it!

/ Announcement... #19  
I'll give up my cast iron frying pan when they pry my badly burned hands from it!

My grandma was the best cook ever! She was fantastic.

I really believe lots of her success was using cast iron pans.

So, I’m with you on this - add my badly burned hands to the cause!

MoKelly

/ Announcement... #20  
Hoover vacuums announced their earnings and they suck! :LOL: