Answer me this...

/ Answer me this... #251  
A whole chicken that will feed 2 people for 3 meals for $5.00.

From a box store that sells toilet paper, TV’s and buckets.

Sounds wonderful!
They also sell edukashun. I went to school there, I'm a lawyer now.

/ Answer me this... #252  
Sandwiches are always better when you make them yourself.
I don't eat them anymore because of the carbs, but I still can build them. Mayo has its uses, but not Italian.
Do you still build those sandwiches and spray with clear varnish so you can keep them to look at from time to time? I really need to be doing that.

/ Answer me this... #253  
They also sell edukashun. I went to school there, I'm a lawyer now.
Oh I remember the buy one get one free edumunkationz. I been done hat thotted a boot me dang self they says I'm sofa king we Todd it.

/ Answer me this...

Sounds wonderful!
I consider my wife a great cook.

That said, due to time and what's going on, one more than one occasion she'll stop by Costco, pick up a R chicken and bring it home. It's a fast meal for my wife, but so far no complaints from anyone in the family, particularly with gravy, stuffing or mashed potatoes.

/ Answer me this... #256  

Sounds wonderful!
Don’t forget getting a slice a pizza after checkout while the tire shop finishes rotating the tires on the pick-up truck. ;)

/ Answer me this... #257  
Do you still build those sandwiches and spray with clear varnish so you can keep them to look at from time to time? I really need to be doing that.
I like the really good sandwiches constructed with homemade bread. It has been a while since I made bread and I hope to get back into doing that when I retire or before. My mother made loaves of bread by the dozens (9 kids, made us lunches for school every day) and I once worked for a bread company where my job was punching down the "dumpsters" (I do not recall what they called them) of dough as it rose. So scale will be my challenge (just the two of us in the house). I made it for a while but did not stay with it. I do expect at least one loaf will not spend much time drying before butter and consumption.

/ Answer me this... #258  
I love home made bread. I worked in a bakery when I was a teenager.
1633130515448.jpeg

/ Answer me this... #260  
OH THAT BREAD LOOKS GOOD !!!!