Answer me this...

/ Answer me this...
Hold the pickle
Hold the lettuce
Special orders don't upset us
Ironcially enough, I've never had an issue with Micky D's ordering a fish fillet sandwhich holding the tartar sauce 😁

It's not rocket science to actually give the customer what they want.

Sidenote - I had to go with my one son to sign up with a Gym near his employment because he was only 16. I joked with him I would stop in his work place (where he was going to work after we finished the paperwork this past weekend). I actually did go in (haven't been in this "francise" in a good couple of years).

Seriously, went through their electronic menu, and I couldn't find one sandwhich I wanted because they had fancy named bread and dressings on all these fancy names for sandwhiches. I could of swore 3 years ago I could have ordered a ham and cheese on white bread at the same francise, but it was no where to be found. The one soup I looked for (cream of potato) they were "out of stock" on. I left because I couldn't find anything that made sense and went to a cheap italian place down the road.

I take that back, they did have a soup sandwhich combo, grilled cheese with tomoato soup that I wasn't in the mood for. I at least reconized that combo.

Last edited:
   / Answer me this... #32  
I used to eat at McDonalds about 5-6 times a week. 2-3 breakfast and 1-2 lunches. I'm not kidding when I say my order was messed up 1 out of 5 times. Be it the wrong food item, wrong beverage, no fork for a salad, you name it, but it was something wrong with the order. I did this for years and years.

Based on that, I'd estimate that 20% of the orders from that McDonalds were incorrect. 20%!!!! There were always people stopping in the drivethrough exit and going back in to get their order corrected. Pathetic.

/ Answer me this...
I used to eat at McDonalds about 5-6 times a week. 2-3 breakfast and 1-2 lunches. I'm not kidding when I say my order was messed up 1 out of 5 times. Be it the wrong food item, wrong beverage, no fork for a salad, you name it, but it was something wrong with the order. I did this for years and years.

Based on that, I'd estimate that 20% of the orders from that McDonalds were incorrect. 20%!!!! There were always people stopping in the drivethrough exit and going back in to get their order corrected. Pathetic.
When I worked for a "national company", I'd explain to customers that we were a lot like micky D's. You knew what you could get, you just weren't sure what and how you'd get. Part of my job was to make it right.

There is a Micky D's by the greensboro airport area that is the BEST micky d's I've ever seen. Their drive through is like a Chick Fillet drive through IMO (fast, on the ball), and this Micky D's has NEVER screwd up my order.

It's not the company, but the people working for the company IMO.

/ Answer me this... #35  
When I worked for a "national company", I'd explain to customers that we were a lot like micky D's. You knew what you could get, you just weren't sure what and how you'd get. Part of my job was to make it right.

There is a Micky D's by the greensboro airport area that is the BEST micky d's I've ever seen. Their drive through is like a Chick Fillet drive through IMO (fast, on the ball), and this Micky D's has NEVER screwd up my order.

It's not the company, but the people working for the company IMO.
I've been to several McDonalds that were perfect. I've been to more that were not.

Poor management in most cases.
As they say:
The fillet-o-fish rots from the head down.

/ Answer me this... #38  

The real question is why are people going back if they screw up that much. I guess some people can't cook their own food.

/ Answer me this... #40  
Sounds horrible!

(I should try it :p )
A death sentence for me. Pure poison. Another one of my pet peeves. Hiding peanuts and peanut butter in cookies and other things and then serving them openly to the public. Peanuts and peanut butter should never be put into products without explicit labeling. "here try one of these delicious cookies!" Sure put the guy on the floor gasping and wheezing for his next breath, and puking and trying to wash his mouth out. Sure it is just a "harmless" peanut. When there are a fair percentage of the population that are allergic to peanuts and some where it is literally a death sentence. You really really should think about that when serving the public peanut containing products. Yet so many people are so oblivious of this.