Answer me this...

/ Answer me this... #191  
What are modified egg yolks in the Mayoracha? How do you modify egg yolks? :eek:
Might try to make my own with Mayo and Sriracha sauce to try, but I'm not a big mayonnaise fan.
I had to look up Enzyme modified egg yolks

/ Answer me this...
You are right, there is a lot of true benefits to holisitic medicine that get tends to get ignored by modern medicine. Unfortunately that is partially due to the large number of quacks involved in holistic medicine. They have no way to police themselves and purge the quacks. (Probably you can find one that will try to tell you mayonnaise is an aphrodisiac.)
I wouldn't hold the AMA to higher standards due to numerous reasons ;)

/ Answer me this... #193  
What are modified egg yolks in the Mayoracha? How do you modify egg yolks? :eek:
Might try to make my own with Mayo and Sriracha sauce to try, but I'm not a big mayonnaise fan.
I do not know what modified egg yolks are, but they are apparently delicious.

/ Answer me this... #194  
I added siracha and a dash of cayenne to my mayo but I got it a bit too hot for a BLT. Interesting flavor though.

/ Answer me this... #195  
Seems to me that any time a sauce or condiment etc. that has a predominate flavor everything you put it on will have that flavor...

Even a little too much mustard can cover up the flavor of good Swiss cheese...

OK here's a question...Fried egg sammy...mayo or butter ?

/ Answer me this... #196  
Seems to me that any time a sauce or condiment etc. that has a predominate flavor everything you put it on will have that flavor...

My answer to your ? would be to give it to my dog . . . plain . . . I hate eggs :D.

/ Answer me this... #197  

Fry the egg in butter, and add a slice of cheese and a few dashes of Tabasco. Breakfast lunch or supper, it's the perfect meal.

/ Answer me this... #198  
Yep, the wife has the shellfish allergy, and it has become more deadly over the years. I haven't been to a red lobster in decades, even if she orders something she can eat it will be contaminated. i really like lobster. She really likes peanut butter... Ain't we a pair.
Look at it this way: She is cheap to feed!

/ Answer me this... #199  
Fry the egg in butter, and add a slice of cheese and a few dashes of Tabasco. Breakfast lunch or supper, it's the perfect meal.
That reminds me I have some eggs in the fridge getting old and I have not eaten breakfast yet.

/ Answer me this... #200  
I was in the grocery store yesterday and I didn't find mayorchacha