Answer me this...

/ Answer me this... #182  
Getting back to the original question though...
Did you add Mayonaise?
Oh yes, it would not be a BLT without it. I don't care for cool whip, not sure what everyone else uses.

/ Answer me this... #183  
Oh yes, it would not be a BLT without it. I don't care for cool whip, not sure what everyone else uses.
Bet you meant to say miracle whip. Cool whip goes on your Jello. But I prefer whip cream every time

A BLT without mayo is like a day without sunshine.

/ Answer me this... #187  
Cancer is a big business in the medical profession from start to finish, and holistic medicine along with eating the right foods has no market share in the conventional medical community regulated by the AMA and FDA. Drugs is where it's at because it's big money.

See, when the OP derails a thread, it's ok 😁
You are right, there is a lot of true benefits to holisitic medicine that get tends to get ignored by modern medicine. Unfortunately that is partially due to the large number of quacks involved in holistic medicine. They have no way to police themselves and purge the quacks. (Probably you can find one that will try to tell you mayonnaise is an aphrodisiac.)

/ Answer me this... #188  
You can get mayonnaise anywhere in Europe. Very popular in Belgium/Netherlands with fries and artichokes.

/ Answer me this... #189  
Had to laugh at the cool whip.

I've switched from mayo to mayoracha. Nice kick.
Mayoracha, that is a new one to me, I need to get out more. I might just "whip" some Sriracha and cayenne into my Mayo next time.

/ Answer me this... #190  
What are modified egg yolks in the Mayoracha? How do you modify egg yolks? :eek:
Might try to make my own with Mayo and Sriracha sauce to try, but I'm not a big mayonnaise fan.