Answer me this...

/ Answer me this... #241  
i been eating hunger man fried chicken tv dinners for over 20 years. 1 button, 7 minutes.

i have not seen a wing in one of those dinners for years!

Funny, wings went from a throw away to a delicacy

/ Answer me this... #244  
Guys, stop this madness. You could get a delicious rotisserie whole chicken from Costco for like 5 bux, that's gonna last you and your ladyfriend 3 meals. While you're there, buy yourself a bag of salad and some avocados, then head to the isles for some salad toppers. And don't forget the chocolate Bark Thins for desert before hitting the checkout. Eating good in the hood on the cheap, yo.

/ Answer me this... #245  
Guys, stop this madness. You could get a delicious rotisserie whole chicken from Costco for like 5 bux, that's gonna last you and your ladyfriend 3 meals. While you're there, buy yourself a bag of salad and some avocados, then head to the isles for some salad toppers. And don't forget the chocolate Bark Thins for desert before hitting the checkout. Eating good in the hood on the cheap, yo.

A whole chicken that will feed 2 people for 3 meals for $5.00.

From a box store that sells toilet paper, TV’s and buckets.

Sounds wonderful!

/ Answer me this... #246  
They don't have Costco in the hood. ;)

It's located over in Gucciville.

/ Answer me this... #247  
A whole chicken that will feed 2 people for 3 meals for $5.00.

From a box store that sells toilet paper, TV’s and buckets.

Sounds wonderful!
In all reality, Meijer, and a local grocery chain, both sell fully cooked rotisserie chickens for $5.00. They are really, really tasty. :p When we buy one, I take it out of the tray, chop it directly in half, then take the breast, wing, thigh and drumsticks off both sides. So 8 pieces of delicious chicken, plus enough scraps for a chicken salad sandwich.

That's two meals of two pieces of chicken each, plus a chicken salad sandwich, so it's 5 servings for $5. Good stuff!

/ Answer me this... #248  
Am I the only guy in the world who wants chicken wings without ranch or celery?

Stuck working in the real office the next couple of weeks, order local dominos. Wings $16, $4.85 delivery then I have to tip? I passed on the order because it was only 10 wings.

Thing that peeved me was the wings automatically came with Ranch. Sorry, don't see the appeal of throwing ranch on chicken, then it dawned on me, anytime I'm out and order wings, I'm always asked about celery and ranch, and I always say no.
I'm with you. I don't much care for "hot" wings, but will eat them. I prefer my own version. I wash them, pat them dry, spray with olive oil and coat them with my favorite (my own creation) dry rubb. Leave them overnight in the frige, and then smoke them on the BGE, with Mesquite, Pecan and Blackjack Oak. I shoot for 250 degrees for about 1 and 1/2 to two hours.
The folks at the Lodge love it when I bring them on Pot Luck night.

/ Answer me this... #249  
Rotisserie chicken in the stores was invented to cook chickens that do not sell. I buy meat marked 30 or 50% off on the last day before they pull it and immediately freeze it. In my experience stores have to pull meat awful early so I don't see an issue either with rotisserie or 50% off. Saves a lot of money.

/ Answer me this... #250  
They don't have Costco in the hood. ;)

It's located over in Gucciville.
Oh, we all have cars! Hence, climb into that jalopy for a trip to:

80d605ebcc6d9def49f5a965bb575139.jpg

Get you some of that delicious Costco chicken, and then take that awesomeness back to the:

6cm7ybhkkch21.jpg