Any Basic Tools Come with a Tractor?

/ Any Basic Tools Come with a Tractor? #1  

MarkF48

Gold Member
Tractor
Mahindra 2216
I got my Mahindra tractor a few years ago and I've always of wondered if a few basic tools should have been in the tractors tool box when it was delivered. Never thought to ask the dealer at the time. Not a big issue and I've got a pretty fair collection of tools anyhow, but just curious.

/ Any Basic Tools Come with a Tractor? #2  
My Kubota L4400 didn't have any tools, whatsoever, in the toolbox. The toolbox was so small, that I put a larger toolbox on the tractor.

/ Any Basic Tools Come with a Tractor? #3  
My Tool box was so small all it could hold is a Cigar.

/ Any Basic Tools Come with a Tractor? #5  
I put a Homer tool box on from HD its even orange.

/ Any Basic Tools Come with a Tractor? #6  
I put a Homer tool box on from HD its even orange.
My Kubota came with a GREEN toolbox. Can you imagine? One of our neighbors, which is a Friend and owns a big John Deere, got a big Kick out of it. He told me that, at least one part of my tractor was the right color.

/ Any Basic Tools Come with a Tractor? #7  
Your post prompted me to search for the Fordson crescent styled wrench that my grandfather kept in the tool box of his Allis Chalmers. I was surprised to learn that some other tools that lay around the shed were also Fordson tools. Whether they came with the tractor or were options, I don't know.
fordson wrench - Dogpile Images Search

/ Any Basic Tools Come with a Tractor? #8  
Mine have all come with air inside:)

/ Any Basic Tools Come with a Tractor? #9  
The tool box on my Kubota came with the hardware to extend the front end for a wider set, the cover for the PTO shaft and the bushings for the cat 2 hitch to convert to cat1. The toolbox was full. No tools.

If the tools would be like the "tool kit" that came with my 4 wheeler, I wouldn't want them. Those "tools" are junk.

/ Any Basic Tools Come with a Tractor? #10  
I got my Mahindra tractor a few years ago and I've always of wondered if a few basic tools should have been in the tractors tool box when it was delivered. Never thought to ask the dealer at the time. Not a big issue and I've got a pretty fair collection of tools anyhow, but just curious.

My invisible toolbox came with a whole set of invisible tools, that I can't seem to find. I also got an invisible Owners Club Hat!