Any bets on which State will be the next doper State?

/ Any bets on which State will be the next doper State? #121  
Yeah, they're cloning it and propagating through cuttings, aren't they? No seeds.

Yep. Not sure why any "for profit" grower would allow seeds in their product?? Well,,,, I should add,,, successful "for profit" grower. :)

/ Any bets on which State will be the next doper State? #122  
Yep. Not sure why any "for profit" grower would allow seeds in their product?? Well,,,, I should add,,, successful "for profit" grower. :)

And remember.... popping burning seeds burn holes in the velour seat covers of your dad's Chrysler.

/ Any bets on which State will be the next doper State?
And remember.... popping burning seeds burn holes in the velour seat covers of your dad's Chrysler.

I wonder if anyone has first hand knowledge of this?

/ Any bets on which State will be the next doper State? #125  
Yes, and some call it horse weed because it is as tall as a horse.

It could be way taller. Horse could easily hide in them. When we bought our land there was a feed lot on about 10 ac. After the cows were removed the ditch weed immediately sprouted up. Some plants were 3-4" in diameter and at least 10 ft tall. It was not passable by small tractor. Since I couldn't mow it I wanted to get rid of it by burning but it wouldn't burn due to low fuel density so I just left it alone. Interestingly second year the plants were about half the size, third year they were about 2-3 ft tall and far in between and about four years later were all gone being replaced by grass and other weeds.

/ Any bets on which State will be the next doper State? #127  
It could be way taller. Horse could easily hide in them. When we bought our land there was a feed lot on about 10 ac. After the cows were removed the ditch weed immediately sprouted up. Some plants were 3-4" in diameter and at least 10 ft tall. It was not passable by small tractor. Since I couldn't mow it I wanted to get rid of it by burning but it wouldn't burn due to low fuel density so I just left it alone. Interestingly second year the plants were about half the size, third year they were about 2-3 ft tall and far in between and about four years later were all gone being replaced by grass and other weeds.

He said "grass"... hahhahahahaaa :laughing: