Any bets on which State will be the next doper State?

/ Any bets on which State will be the next doper State? #31  
I wouldn't mind if Virginia went soon. I've got 80 acres of perfect land and soil to grow. I could finally put that Horticulture degree to work. And... take a trip and never leave the farm...

/ Any bets on which State will be the next doper State?
   / Any bets on which State will be the next doper State? #33  
The starred states already or soon will be legal. If its any correlation to this list, I'll pick the next state to legalize will be Nevada.

* District Of Columbia 59%
Nevada 62%
New Mexico 63%
Georgia 67%
* Alaska 68%
* Oregon 68%
Florida 71%
Louisiana 71%
Alabama 72%
* Colorado 74%

Oh, you want to know what this list is? Let's take some guesses first...

/ Any bets on which State will be the next doper State? #34  
Illinois, cause that state has been high for 40years :laughing:

Kidding if your from Illinois, I was raised there, had to move, couldn't afford it

Me too. Funny too, in Illinois... yep, go ahead and ride that motorcycle without a helmet. Fireworks? Those are too dangerous...here have some sparklers kid. Missouri law just the opposite.

/ Any bets on which State will be the next doper State? #35  
The starred states already or soon will be legal. If its any correlation to this list, I'll pick the next state to legalize will be Nevada.

* District Of Columbia 59%
Nevada 62%
New Mexico 63%
Georgia 67%
* Alaska 68%
* Oregon 68%
Florida 71%
Louisiana 71%
Alabama 72%
* Colorado 74%

Oh, you want to know what this list is? Let's take some guesses first...

I'm stumped. I checked a few stats and came up empty.

/ Any bets on which State will be the next doper State? #36  
My gut feeling is that we should all avoid drinking, smoking, over eating, and drugs (all kinds). However, to be practical, it's time to legalize marijuana and get on to more important problems.
Unfortunately, I don't believe legalization will end our marijuana problems. There will still be tons of pot sold illegally to avoid the excessive taxes.

Tom

/ Any bets on which State will be the next doper State? #38  
I really don't care one way or another about pot smoking. But as we live in an age that tries to require all types of nutrition and health laws it seems to me that pot smoking will put a hurting on the nanny state health food police. I would buy stock in pizza delivery businesses and twinkies.
Also we are beng sold down the river on so many other fronts that this is insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

/ Any bets on which State will be the next doper State?
There is an Indian Reservation down the road from me where the natives are becoming millionaires selling untaxed gas and cigarettes far below N.Y. prices. The past president of the Nation who is a Harvard educated lawyer convened a large meeting of tribes in Colorado (where else ?) to explore marijuana sales. There are a lot of reservations in North America, if the natives start selling pot it promises to be one of the grander circuses of all time.
I had not thought of reservations selling it. You are probably correct and that would undermine the intended tax benefit the government is after. Interesting thought.