any toro groundsmaster fans on here?

/ any toro groundsmaster fans on here? #1,001  
Somebody recommended a good Toro parts place in Florida - CL Equipment 813-238-0956

He's calling back tomorrow.

Sounds like he has the part.

He's very knowledgeable on the older Toro machines.

Last edited:
   / any toro groundsmaster fans on here? #1,002  

Update. It got customized by some low tree limbs:

P5200011.JPG
P5200013.JPG

But now it does better keeping the late afternoon sun out of my eyes. :D

Last edited:
   / any toro groundsmaster fans on here? #1,003  
wife just got one of these 322ds,

1694840278745.png

/ any toro groundsmaster fans on here? #1,005  
72" deck
1694902947786.png

/ any toro groundsmaster fans on here? #1,006  
has anyone extended grease lines from under the deck spindles to a spot thats easier to get the gun on them?

/ any toro groundsmaster fans on here? #1,007  
Bit of deck patching.
IMG_20230917_151544405.jpg

/ any toro groundsmaster fans on here? #1,008  
has anyone extended grease lines from under the deck spindles to a spot thats easier to get the gun on them?
I've definitely thought about it.
I still haven't done the quick connect on the drive shaft. Had the part since I posted about it.

Cutting the groove seems to be the holdup

/ any toro groundsmaster fans on here? #1,009  
I've definitely thought about it.
I still haven't done the quick connect on the drive shaft. Had the part since I posted about it.

Cutting the groove seems to be the holdup
yea the quck(er) connect kit looks like a good addition, i just replaced the bolts, and have never seize in the new ones so they are easier to get off and on, the left hand ones were all belled over ar the bolt head from being lose anyway,

/ any toro groundsmaster fans on here? #1,010  
Hi, im working on a new to me toro 328d 4x4. I have been going through the shop manual trying to get mine to start. I bought it knowing a mouse had chewed some wiring under the control panel. Previous city mechanic made some attempts to fix it and gave up.

My question is can I run a starter trigger wire with a momentary switch without risking damaging anything? Read on to see Why I’m considering this.

Key on I have lights on the control panel. I can hear the fuel pump running . When I turn the key to start I hear relays click and it doesn’t crank. I’ve spent some intimate time with the schematic and my meter and I’ve concluded there are wires damaged that I can’t see potentially safety feature wires. The seat and pto switch checks out. I’ve tried jumping them and their relays. Since none of that helped I turned the motor over by hand, just to rule out a seized motor. It spins freely. I pulled the starter for a bench test and it spins as well. The starter looks like a the oem gear reduction type. I have cleaned every contact to provide adequate voltage to the starter.