Any value in this...

/ Any value in this... #1  

JheartWranch

Tractor
I do not know
We recently bought a ranch, and tucked away in the middle of the horse pasture was this. I have not a clue if it's valuable or not, or even what to call it.
What should we do with it?

Attachments

• IMG_20210623_200046.jpg
    IMG_20210623_200046.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 316
   / Any value in this... #2  
Looks like a Rake of some sort Unless you want a hobby of restoring old stuff I'd pass it on. Maybe to a scrap metal dealer.

/ Any value in this... #3  
That's pretty cool. It looks like a dual bottom plow, to use a single bottom at a time but enables you to plow in both directions. Down and back alternating sides. I'd try to sell it to someone wanting to save it rather than scrap. Actually I would keep it, but that's just me. :)

/ Any value in this... #4  
Suggest you reach out to the local antique tractor club or historical society. Seems like there is always someone local with deep area historical knowledge.

/ Any value in this... #6  
Looks very interesting, don’t think I’ve ever seen one before, would love to hear exactly what its supposed to be used for.
Don't know where you are located but I’m pretty sure there never was any equipment like that here in Wisconsin.

/ Any value in this... #7  
That's pretty cool. It looks like a dual bottom plow, to use a single bottom at a time but enables you to plow in both directions. Down and back alternating sides. I'd try to sell it to someone wanting to save it rather than scrap. Actually I would keep it, but that's just me. :)

Surely looks like a two way plow that is complete and could be used. It’s much more valuable than scrap.

/ Any value in this... #9  
DO NOT SCRAP THAT!
That is an antique two-way plow. It looks a lot like this one:

If you dont want it, list it. Someone will buy it for 'yard art' or restore it to like new.
More pictures would be beneficial, especially if you can find markings.