Anybody out there with a set of 26x12-16 low hour take off tire & wheel assemblies ?

/ Anybody out there with a set of 26x12-16 low hour take off tire & wheel assemblies ?
I’m sure my tire pressure probably got low & with a 2200lb mower (with fluid filled tires) on a steep hillside : the lower tire rolls off the rim.

The bad part is I’m a long ways from the barn & you’re not driving it back there for repair with a flat tire.

Time Consuming & Very Frustrating for this Poultry Farm Owner Operator.

I wished they offered a 8or10 ply.
Rant Over :D

/ Anybody out there with a set of 26x12-16 low hour take off tire & wheel assemblies ? #12  
I wonder if you could find some 12x16 pickup rims with bead locks. Perhaps needing an adapter ring.

If you could change the tires yourself, then you wouldn't need spare rims, just a spare tire.

/ Anybody out there with a set of 26x12-16 low hour take off tire & wheel assemblies ?
16” truck rim offset & bolt pattern wouldn’t be correct.
Too much trouble.

I just need a complete tire & wheel setup & ready to bolt on quickly so I’m right back to mowing while daylight is slipping away.

Anybody ?

/ Anybody out there with a set of 26x12-16 low hour take off tire & wheel assemblies ? #15  
This is a unique site that uploads data from quite a few tractor junkyards.

It would be a good place to start.

Didn’t see any listed there

Looks like the sidewall brand of eBay tires don’t match OEM.
The tread is different.