Anyone else having trouble getting parts?

/ Anyone else having trouble getting parts?
Very sorry to hear that. Hopefully it's just a loose connection at the pto switch. Could it have anything to do with the safety switches? Hope they get it figured out for you quickly.

They figured out it is the "new" wiring harness that they had already replaced. So, they are ordering another one from LS tomorrow and hope that it comes soon. Apparently LS initially sent out the wrong harness and they had to send it back. Then they got this one that doesn't work properly.

While I believe RCO will do all they can to try and fix this tractor, I don't have faith in LS to do much. Apparently, RCO had tried to get LS to extend my warranty, given the problems I've had since day one, but LS told them too bad and that they should have tried to fix it during the two year bumper to bumper.

So, RCO may be eating some of the costs here, if not parts definitely labor. If anyone should be eating anything it should be LS. But I don't think they care that I bought a crappy product.

New wiring harness didn't fix anything. RCO's mechanics narrowed it down to a diode near the PTO solenoid with the help of a LS Service Tech. When asked where to get a replacement diode, the tech told RCO, "Good luck." So RCO is scouring electronic stores in Dallas for the diode.

Great service by RCO, who is trying to do everything they can. LS seems pretty lousy. I pushed a little more to see what LS would do if the tractor cannot be fixed. They would send out their own service tech and see if he can diagnose and repair the tractor. After that, I don't know.

Of course, LS does not seem to care that we are entering week seven with no tractor. My field is about three feet tall, lol. We've missed several planting windows and have pretty much given up on crops for this spring. Nothing like being held hostage by a malfunctioning machine.

RCO mechanic came back the next morning with parts. Still no luck. Also noticed that now the bucket now does not roll back past level and the horn doesn't work anymore, lol. It's like one thing is fixed and two things break.

RCO sent out a truck to pickup the tractor that afternoon.

Through all this, their service has been pretty good. And after talking with them about communication, they have been on top of keeping me updated and such.

I guess the next step is a visit by a service tech from LS corporate. Let's see where things end up.

/ Anyone else having trouble getting parts? #24  
Danisiri I would love to have a talk with you about this issues. Can I send you a private message and let you have my number?

Danisiri I would love to have a talk with you about this issues. Can I send you a private message and let you have my number?

Sure.

I wouldn't worry too much on buying from RCO. I do feel like they are trying everything they can to help me. And, based upon feedback here and talking with the mechanics, my tractor seems to be an anomaly. I'm curious to see what LS will do. It would certainly be easy for them to cut me a current value refund check or give me a new tractor.

/ Anyone else having trouble getting parts? #26  
I have never heard of anyone having issues like you have. Especially multiple problems. I needed a wire harness a few months ago and my dealer had it in a couple of days. Hope things work out.

Finally got the tractor back. So far everything seems to be in operating order. RCO took care of transport fees as well, which was most appreciated.

Gonna head out tomorrow morning and get some shredding done, hopefully.

/ Anyone else having trouble getting parts? #28  
Glad to hear. Hope all goes well tomorrow. Let us know.

Been using the tractor for a week now. This is the first time I could run my rotary cutter at full speed. Everything is running strong so far!

/ Anyone else having trouble getting parts? #30  
Glad to hear. Always enjoy hearing a happy ending.