Anyone else having trouble getting parts?

/ Anyone else having trouble getting parts? #11  
I would just use the thing. If it continues to have issues then trade it. They will always take it in on trade but it could be just fine now. As someone has said a lot of guys like their LS. You know you will take a beating if you trade it but it could be that you have a perfectly fine tractor now. Even the orange, green and red ones break on occasion.

This was my thought also. I know its been a long haul but hopefully they found the part that was giving you the problem and its good to go now. At this point a few more weeks probably won't matter. Good luck.

/ Anyone else having trouble getting parts?
Picked up the tractor today. For the first time since I've owned it, the RPMs actually go above 1500. It sounds much better too. I am eager to try it out and see if it will function now.

/ Anyone else having trouble getting parts? #13  
danisiri, if you don't mind me asking....what was the problem and what was the fix? Might be of use to others. Thanks.

danisiri, if you don't mind me asking....what was the problem and what was the fix? Might be of use to others. Thanks.

Bad ECU. Apparently the mechanics diagnosed as thus right at the start, but LS wouldn't send a new one until RCO replaced everything else that was less expensive (but cumulatively more expensive than the ECU). So, I have a brand new emissions system on the tractor.

The tractor also had a bad safety switch for the seat and needed a new instrument panel.

I have all the invoices. I should make a list, lol.

/ Anyone else having trouble getting parts? #15  
Bad ECU. Apparently the mechanics diagnosed as thus right at the start, but LS wouldn't send a new one until RCO replaced everything else that was less expensive (but cumulatively more expensive than the ECU). So, I have a brand new emissions system on the tractor.

The tractor also had a bad safety switch for the seat and needed a new instrument panel.

I have all the invoices. I should make a list, lol.

Sounds like you may have a new tractor after all!

/ Anyone else having trouble getting parts? #17  
Thanks for sharing, danisiri. Sure hope they got your tractor fixed for good. My XG3037 has 140 hours on it now and I truly love it. Not a single issue so far and has exceeded all of my expectations. I really think highly of LS and my dealer and would hope the same for all LS owners.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing, daisies. Sure hope they got your tractor fixed for good. My XG3037 has 140 hours on it now and I truly love it. Not a single issue so far and has exceeded all of my expectations. I really think highly of LS and my dealer and would hope the same for all LS owners.

When I picked up my tractor, they had a P7040 broken down that they were having trouble getting the correct parts from LS. Hopefully LS gets their systems working properly.

And, jumped on this afternoon to do some shredding and......now the PTO doesn't work. RCO sent out a mechanic who is here right now trying to figure it out, but he's run out of ideas. It seems to be the new dash panel that they already replaced once. I think I'm done with this tractor, lol.

/ Anyone else having trouble getting parts? #20  
Very sorry to hear that. Hopefully it's just a loose connection at the pto switch. Could it have anything to do with the safety switches? Hope they get it figured out for you quickly.