Anyone give up satellite TV for something like Netflix?

/ Anyone give up satellite TV for something like Netflix? #51  
Can't get live streaming fox news yet.

/ Anyone give up satellite TV for something like Netflix? #52  
Another hangup for me besides the sports channels are the number of TV's we have. Currently have 6 hooked up to cable. Not too many alternatives for that.

/ Anyone give up satellite TV for something like Netflix? #53  
Can't get live streaming fox news yet.

I have tried to get all the news from FOX/CNN/MSNBC. They have videos but are not yet fully online, I know most of you do not live in GA but I watch wsbtv2 to retrieve all my news and weather. Here is a link so you can see how they stream - early mornings and evenings they stream live WSB-TV 2 Video Center | www.wsbtv.com

To get national news and keep up with other things that interest me I frequent Market Watch; excellent information and carries a ton of info.
MarketWatch - Stock Market Quotes, Business News, Financial News

In time you will start to see more and more media integration via the internet; smart TV's/smart phones are slowly making their way into everyone's home. This change will happen and when it does, it will seems a seamless as the household computer. Everything is now digital and now stream-able. Gone are the days of analog tv, just like VHS.

Oaktree

I take it you gave it a shot with that link that was posted earlier. It is quite difficult the muddle through all of the "links" and such. Then you must contend with pop-ups that tell you have old software or need an updated player.... Be aware that what you are reading, are links to other sites that are not friendly and are most likely up to no good. If you want to try it again you need to have a good antivirus software installed to protect you. If you are running (windows software) anything that pops up low on your screen that says { do you want to run or save run save cancel}. Click cancel every time. This pop up is your computer asking your permission to download something. Don't do it as it may be something you do not want on your computer. It will take some time/practice but whatever you were looking for was somewhat hidden beneath all that junk you encountered.

FYI - I stink at finding anything; but my wife is a pro. I wanted to watch a 'missed' gold rush and tried to find one to watch and it took 20min for me to finally get where I needed to go. Told my wife when she got home that I needed to be schooled on the process... I am better now but still not nearly as good as she is.