Anyone priced a Model 94 Winchester lately?

/ Anyone priced a Model 94 Winchester lately? #1  

Chilly807

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L3400DT
What's with the prices on these?? I have an old one, was curious what they were selling for today, and found them listed at over $1100! Seems like a hellish price to me, I remember thinking they were expensive at $399.. then again, I AM older than dirt!

Sean

/ Anyone priced a Model 94 Winchester lately? #2  
What's with the prices on these?? I have an old one, was curious what they were selling for today, and found them listed at over $1100! Seems like a hellish price to me, I remember thinking they were expensive at $399.. then again, I AM older than dirt!

Sean

I believe they quit making them.

/ Anyone priced a Model 94 Winchester lately? #3  
Got model 94 handed down from grandfather 60+ plus years old good shape,was offer $450 couple years ago.

/ Anyone priced a Model 94 Winchester lately? #5  
Sean is yours pre '64?

/ Anyone priced a Model 94 Winchester lately? #6  
Just saw a nice 94AE (angle eject) go for $340.99 just a minute a go on GunBroker

/ Anyone priced a Model 94 Winchester lately? #7  
A somewhat dinged up 1940 model 94 with a "dark bore" went for 456.69. obviously pre 64 models are more. and new ones are about 1000 or so.

/ Anyone priced a Model 94 Winchester lately? #8  
...I AM older than dirt!

I tracked, hunted down, shot and killed the last dinosaur....I would have buried it but "dirt" hadn't been invented yet...just sayin...:D

/ Anyone priced a Model 94 Winchester lately?
Mine is a 32 Spl... really good shape. It's worth nothing and everything to me, was my dad's gun, I'll never sell it but somebody will inherit..

They're still being made, but the price is through the roof! Now only in 30 30 and 38 55 of all things..

Sean

/ Anyone priced a Model 94 Winchester lately? #10  
The 1894 was produced by Winchester Repeating Arms Company through 1980 and then by U.S. Repeating Arms under the Winchester brand until they ceased to manufacture rifles in 2006. The rifles are back in production today, being made by the Miroku company of Japan and imported into the United States by the Browning Arms company of Morgan, Utah.

Made in Japan now..