Anyone run a generator on the Toolcat 5610 hydraulic PTO?

/ Anyone run a generator on the Toolcat 5610 hydraulic PTO?
25 Hp = 18.65kW, so it should have more than enough power to turn generator at full load and hold rpms/freq.
Thanks, one reason that I am concerned is the previous F Series model was rated at 30 horsepower and I only used it with a post hole auger on one project.

Don't know what Bobcat changed causing a lower PTO rating.

Hope to hear from some Toolcat owners that might have had overheat problems with the hydraulic PTO.

/ Anyone run a generator on the Toolcat 5610 hydraulic PTO? #12  
I never had a heat problem running a 5ft cutter on the back. The pto rpm numbers bounced around quite a bit because the gauge is reading and changing the numbers quickly. I'm just trying to remember how much the numbers changed though.....maybe 20 rpm? If I knew someone with a generator I'd crank it up and test it.

/ Anyone run a generator on the Toolcat 5610 hydraulic PTO? #13  
Who cares what the pto variation is ? Get a Kill-O-Watt from Home Depot and monitor frequency and voltage ranges under heavy electric motor device load. These are the parameters that count.

/ Anyone run a generator on the Toolcat 5610 hydraulic PTO?
Who cares what the pto variation is ? Get a Kill-O-Watt from Home Depot and monitor frequency and voltage ranges under heavy electric motor device load. These are the parameters that count.

PTO variation when the electric load increases would cause the voltage and frequency to go lower. The Kill-O-Watt doesn't prevent or correct that.

My question is how much does the hydraulic PTO vary with a changing load? It might be less than a mechanical PTO on a tractor.

Most of the PTO generators have a built in monitor:

IMD 10KW.PNG

/ Anyone run a generator on the Toolcat 5610 hydraulic PTO? #15  
Sure, the Kill-A-Watt doesn't correct it. It shows what the magnitude of change is. So, run the play with a suitable attachment and walk it down. My expert guess would be that a hydraulically operated drive shaft would have faster recovery than a fuel control system on an IC engine. This is for several reasons: Hydraulic closed loop feedback systems have short time constants with satisfactory damping factors. They are much less likely to oscillate, too. Secondly, these are fairly new machines where a design team probably has already considered, tested and evaluated the rpm control of the PTO using engineering standards and procedures. My only concern would be cooling capacity of the oil radiator(s) under continuous long term use. PTO generators can be expected to run for many hours at a time with the tractor stationary. This too could be checked by a simple measurement.

/ Anyone run a generator on the Toolcat 5610 hydraulic PTO? #16  
I’ve had heat problems with the hydraulics on my 5610 on standard flow. On high flow or using the PTO, which used high flow, I’ve had oil temp. warning in as little as 30 minutes on a warm day. I’ve mostly used the PTO with a 65” rototiller.