Anyone try to buy a trailer lately?

/ Anyone try to buy a trailer lately? #11  
Yeah, the PJ, Big Tex, etc are all closer to $4000. The local manufacturers were close to half that, for a time. But steel and wood prices are way up right now, so.

/ Anyone try to buy a trailer lately? #12  
I just ordered a BX1880 and a trailer at the local Kubota dealership. They had my trailer in stock so I have picked it up already, but it seems it will be months yet before I get my tractor. He still has a few trailers on his lot also. 20' tandem axle 3.5 ton capacity Hudson Brothers trailer. It's one of his more popular trailers so he's always kept a few in stock. I'm not sure if he's just going through the rest of his old stock or if he's still been able to get a few in.

I watched used trailers for a while, but anything decent in the 16-20' range and 7000ish capacity was 2500-3,000, and in many cases still needing decking, or tires, etc. The new trailer was $3900 so I decided just to go new.

I just want my tractor .

/ Anyone try to buy a trailer lately? #13  
163630579_10157969523665983_7297188726095845623_n.jpg

I got this 10k 7x20 tilt trailer for $5k, it is an Eagle manufacturing out of Oregon 2020 model.

/ Anyone try to buy a trailer lately?
Anyone hear this rumor Kubota may be going into trailers?
Big Orange? Or something like that?

/ Anyone try to buy a trailer lately? #16  
Sellers of new trailers here in Central Texas are showing reduced inventory, but still have adequate trailers to last remainder of the year.

/ Anyone try to buy a trailer lately? #17  
our lots here in idaho are over stocked with trailers. im trying to get a woodmaxx chipper, theres like 270 people on list ahead of me. probibly august before it arrives. supply chain is down the toilet. if you try and order a generac whole house gen right now, expect delivery march 2022.

/ Anyone try to buy a trailer lately?
our lots here in idaho are over stocked with trailers. im trying to get a woodmaxx chipper, theres like 270 people on list ahead of me. probibly august before it arrives. supply chain is down the toilet. if you try and order a generac whole house gen right now, expect delivery march 2022.
Generac probably sold out because everyone has been scared to death the world is going to end.
I think trailers are suffering from reduced production from supply chain issues and labor shortages. In some states employees can make more money staying home than working for small businesses building trailers.

/ Anyone try to buy a trailer lately? #19  
I was hoping to buy a 20-25k gooseneck flatbed (28-32’ long with dove tail), this year. What was sitting on the lot, through 2020 and February of 2021, for under $10,000, now sells for $15,000 and there is a wait list.

Used is very stupid. Ratted out trailers made over twenty years ago are selling for $7-10k. I called a guy about a 1995 trailer that had been well used, but appeared to have been taken care of. He was asking $7,500, for a trailer that should sell for $4,000. I was fourth in line, only a couple of hours after the ad posted.