anyone with experience on tingling fingertips after touching hot pieces a couple months ago.

/ anyone with experience on tingling fingertips after touching hot pieces a couple months ago. #11  
I am not a doctor, nor is my comment medical advice. However, having broken my back, and experienced nerve damage from that, my experience is that yes my toes tingle. Over a matter of years, nerves regrow, though perhaps not completely. I'm much better now, than when I first recovered. My first guardian angel is in therapy, I'm having to be extra good for the second....

/ anyone with experience on tingling fingertips after touching hot pieces a couple months ago. #13  
hot as temp, taking off nuts etc that were heated up and general picking up /handling of stuff one welds.
I have carpal tunnel syndrome.
Once I irritate the radial nerve in my hand, it is likely to do anything.
The weirdest part is when my palm itches!

/ anyone with experience on tingling fingertips after touching hot pieces a couple months ago. #14  
I badly cut my pointer finger a year and a half ago. Doc at the time said to go see a hand surgeon because I might have nerve damage. I chose to wait and apparently that wasn't a good idea. Doc said that you need the nerves repaired quickly for surgery to be effective.

I still have numbness/tingling on the tip of my finger and it is uncomfortable clipping that nail. Doesn't seem to be improving. Should have listened to the doc.

/ anyone with experience on tingling fingertips after touching hot pieces a couple months ago. #15  
quit doing that.

/ anyone with experience on tingling fingertips after touching hot pieces a couple months ago. #18  
wondering if anyone has experience with their fingertip tingling a month or so after handling hot pieces?? friend mentioned his are so wonder if its just them re healing,,

It might not be from handling hot metal at all. I just had the same tingling thing looked at by a hand doc. He spent an hour checking the nerves starting at my neck and right out to the finger tips. On mine it is an old broken wrist that is putting pressure on the nerves. Relatively minor operation to fix that he says. The sooner done the more feeling will come back....Next year....

/ anyone with experience on tingling fingertips after touching hot pieces a couple months ago. #19  
At my age - every joint in my body will tingle/ache - at one time or another. Mostly my shoulders and occasionally my hands. I would guess - several types of mild cases of "ittis."

The cold/damp winter weather doesn't help a bit. Stand in a hot shower - my answer.

/ anyone with experience on tingling fingertips after touching hot pieces a couple months ago. #20  
I got my hand with a belt sander in high school, back in 1974. Ripped all the nerves and soft tissue off the first knuckle of the left hand index finger, exposing it to the bone. I remember seeing the joint to this day. I didn't lose any motor function of the left index finger, but if I rub the scar lightly on that knuckle, I feel it at the finger tip. It feels like it's wired backwards as far as tactile sense is concerned.

I worked at a McDonald's long before they had the clam-shell cookers for the meat, and worked an open hot grill. I got very 'calloused' to the heat from constantly touching the grill (unintentionally) and getting minor burns. It took a couple years before I had fully restored feeling in the finger tips of both hands.

The WORST problem though, is compression of the nerves at C5/C6. Numbness is one thing, but when the muscles start tying themselves in knots and it feels like lightning has struck me on the elbow, I can't begin to describe that pain. Couple that with desiccated disks at L2/L3 and L4/L5, and bulging disk at L3/L4, which basically makes it feel like someone took a blowtorch down the inside of my leg, under my foot, and stopped on my big toenail (still holding it there), yeah, I got some experience with numbness in the extremities.

I've also had two rotator cuff repairs on my right shoulder, and one on the left. Not being able to use my arms for nearly two years has only aggravated the inability to do therapeutic exercises, and escalated pains I was living with. I'm living proof if you stop moving, you start hurting.